My Secrets

Undying Love

November 6 , 1993

Donghae and Taeyeon were playing in the playground.She laughed as she ran away from him after splashing sand on his clothes.

" Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You're so dead! " he said as he finally caught her and the both of them fell on the ground.

" haha! oppa! " 

" you need to do something to me first then i will forgive you!"

" what is it , oppa?"

" you have to teach me to fly a kite!"

she burst out laughing. he shoved her not too hard , offended by her remark.

" what's so funny?" he pouted.

" how can a boy don't know how to fly a kite?" she continued laughing. she stopped laughing how upset he was. " arrasso , oppa! i will!" the little boy cheered and he got up and lend a hand to the little girl on the floor. the both of them grabbed their bikes and rode to the kite shop. they looked at each kite and its designs. after a long time of choosing , they finally chose a blue kite with fishes on the design as he loves fishes. they then rode to the park and placed their bikes at the side. 

" so how do you fly this thing? " he asked , trying to undo the knot on the string.

she took the kite from him and undid the knot in just a few seconds. " yah! kim taeyeon! how did you that in just a few seconds?" he asked in shock.

" i'm an expert!"

he laughed at how cute she was saying that. she took almost the whole day to teach him.  finally , he could finally flew a kite on his own. looking at her pink Barbie watch , she gasped at how late it was. " oppa! kaja! it's late and our parents will kill us for sure!" they quickly ran to their bikes and rode to their respectives homes. before they seperated , he kissed his cheek and thanked her for helping him today.

- At The Kim House - 

Taeyeon opened the back door slowly , not wanting to make any noise . she didn't use the front door as her parents would scream at her knowing that she was out all day with Donghae and was back late at night. her older sister , Hyoyeon , cleared and crossed her arms in front of her. she was shocked at the sudden appearance of her sister.

" oh , u-unn-i-e  , what are you do-o-ing he-rr-e?" she stuttered .

" i should be asking you that , little girl."

" mianhe , unnie . i was out with Donghae oppa and ... " 

" with that Donghae again?!" she cut her off.

" why do you hate him so much?"

" because one day , he will break your heart!"

tears started streaming on her face. " i hate you , unnie!" she ran to her room and locked the door and cried to herself. how can Donghae oppa break my heart? 

Hyoyeon sighed at how her sister behaved.She knew her secret little crush on the little boy but she knew one day that he will break her heart one day.That's why she disapproved their friendship.How did she know? Because she's been through that before. Even though she is just 8 years old , young kids also have feelings.

" how i wish you were here with me , hyukjae oppa ... " she whispered to herself.

-----

December 23 , 1993

Christmas was near and the Kim and Lee family decided to have a family dinner together . Hyoyeon was playing with the Lee's newest addition to the family and as usual , the troublemakers of each family were playing in the attic. They were playing 'Princess & Prince'.She used a pink blanket to wrap on her waist to make it look like she was wearing a long dress with her white top while he wore his black suit.

" oh! my prince! please help me!" Taeyeon cried out.

" here i am! i will help you!" Donghae said and took out his platic sword and attacked the green dragon plush toy which was attacking her. He pushed it down , making it look like it was dead.

" my prince! thank you for saving me from my evil step-mother!"

" your welcome , my princess!" he knelt down on one knee and kissed her little soft hand.

" Lee Donghae! Kim Taeyeon! Come down now! Dinner is ready!" Mr Lee shouted. They quickly got out from their props and head down.They were greeted by a nice scent when they walked down the stairs.A feast was on the table and they quickly took their seats.

After eating a nice and fulfilling dinner , the two headed to their secret hideout , which was the treehouse in his backyard. 

" aigoo! i'm so full!" Taeyeon exclamined as she rubbed her stomach.

" no wonder you're getting chubby! you ate 5 whole pieces of meat!" He held out all his five fingers.

" yah! you're so mean!" she pouted.

" i'm just kidding , Taeng."

" oppa , you want to know my secret?"

he nodded his head.

" but promise me that you would keep all my secrets!"

" neh! of course!" they both took their pinky and intertwined it.

" okay , oppa , let me tell you something." she lowered down her voice , making him feel a bit of suspense. he went nearer to her."my secret is .... "

" what is it?! tell me,please!"

" be patient , oppa! my secret is ... " she paused for a moment and went nearer to him. His heartbeat started to beat faster & faster when she came near him. " BOO!" she shouted at his ear.

" yah! Kim Taeyeon! That's not a secret!"

taeyeon rolled laughing on the floor. " haha , you got tricked oppa!"

at first , he was angry at her for fooling him but in the end , he forgave her. how can you be angry at a cute little 5-year-old girl?

" mianhe , oppa but you still have to keep your promise , okay? or else i will kill you!" she used his sword to threaten him.

" how can you kill me? you're a girl!"

"girls are powerful too , okay!"

" haha , arrasso. girls are powerful too . happy?"

she nodded her head in a cute manner. they both continued playing ' Prince & Princess ' and they both got married . they used gummy rings as their wedding rings. they plomped onto the floorand laughed after finishing playing. 

" Kim Taeyeon and Lee Donghae , best friends forever . Real or not?" he asked her as held out his pinky in the air.

" Real!" she replied and held out her pink and intertwined with his.

 

2nd chapter is out! 

Hello I'm the co-author (@eunseo9127 ) of this series.

do support us! ^^

- E