The Sickness

Undying Love

Taeyeon woke up with a sudden urge to spit out something.She quickly went to the bathroom and spit it to realize that it was blood.She gasped looking at it and coughed several times, closing with her little hand. She slowly looked at her hand and saw more blood.

"What is happening to me?" she asked herself.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Palli! I need to meet Eunhyuk oppa in 20 minutes time!" Hyoyeon shouted while tapping the door.

she quickly cleared up the blood and washed off her hand and unlocked the bathroom door to head out. hyoyeon shoved her aside so she could quickly get inside and get ready for her date.

Taeyeon went back to her room and decided to head to the doctor for a check-up.

- - - - - -

Donghae waited anxiously by his phone. he texted taeyeon for more than 20 times but she still doesn't reply. he had gotten more worried and prayed that nothing too serious happened. 

he heard a door opened by his window so he took a look to see who it was. he saw taeyeon wearing a peach dress with a white jacket around her with her favorite handbag heading out. he quickly took his stuff and decided to follow her.

taeyeon carefully head towards the clinic without being caught by anyone. she doens't want anyone to know anything yet. she flagged a cab and went inside the clinic.

donghae flagged another taxi and followed her.

" oh oh , yuri , look at this! donghae is following that little midget!" yoona patted her friend's hand.

" sica unnie is not gonna like it.." yuri said and took her cell phone and called jessica.

jessica was at a photoshoot and was as usual , flirting with the male model. just as she was about to kiss him , her phone rang and she picked it up. hearing what her 2 best friends said , she quickly hung up and left the photoshoot without notice.

" that damn kid is so annoying! what is so special about her that donghae oppa keeps on caring about her?!"

- - - - - - - 

" anyeonghaseyo? tae? where are you? boh? okay i will come right away!" changmin hung up the phone and head to the clinic where taeyeon waits for him.

donghae disguised as one of the patients and kept a close look whether taeyeon had already went out or not. just as he was about to move his position , a girl sat beside him and suddenly hugged him.

" oppa! what are you doing here?" jessica asked with her innocent voice.

" j-jessica? what-what are you doing here?" he stammered.

" i strained my ankle during the shoot so i want to get some medication."

jessica spotted taeyeon and purposely went over to her with her "aching leg" . donghae helped her and saw taeyeon.

" donghae oppa! jessica! what are you doing here?" taeyeon asked , with a slight jealousy.

" i strained my ankle so donghae is here accompanying me , right?" jessica lied , trying to make her feel more jealous.

" uh? yeah ." donghae went along with her.

" well , hope you get well soon , sica. goodbye oppa." tae left and walked towards the entrance.

' what happened to taeyeon? is she alright? ' donghae asked himself.

- - - - - - - - -

changmin and taeyeon were having black bean noodles. it has been their favorite dish since they started becoming friends.

he smiled as he saw some of the black bean sauce on . he took a tissue and wipe it off her.

" cute." he said. "you're very cute , tae."

" oppa , i need to tell you something."

" what is it?"

" i'm dying oppa."

" b-boh?"

" i'm suffering from tuberculosis." tears started streaming down her face.

 

hello everyone~ 

Missed you all. So sorry for not updating as much as before

because i was hospitalized for a while

But now i'm okay :)

do comment and tell me what you think ^^

- eunseo9127