Chapter 2

The Dare

" Look you can still back out " 

The old White house loomed across a large yard, the iron fnce the only barrier between jessica and hell.

The weatherbords were worn, the paint peeling away. Window sills were broken; the garden was overgrown, looking more like a jungle than a home.

In the dark the shadown, made the house seem larger and darker.

Scarier than hell !

Jessica knew she should back out. It was a stupid thing to do. Her threshold for things scary and the supernatural was pretty small. She got scared when she turned into a corner and someone was standing there. Spending the night by myself in a supposed haunted house ? Is she insane ?

At this point in time thought, her ego refuse to let her back down.

" This had been their stupid idea ever ! " 

The whole walk over they kept trying to get in front of Jessica, trying to make her turn around. She forced to let herself be wavered. 

" Once I did this, then no matter what happened I would never have to take this from them ever again ! All I would have to so is remind them of this night and what they made me do. One night in a supposed haunted house for a chance of never dealing to their crap again ? Seem like a fair trade to me " Jessica murmured

In the moonlight,  Taeyon's face was pale, but she still grinned. Probably glad it wasn't her going in the house but Jessica. 

A true friend wouldn't be this happy, to send you into a potentially scary, dangerous house.  At that moment all of them looked like they would happily skip with me to the front door and hand me over to whatever was in there without so much as a backward glance.

They were starting to look like a real .

Jessica grinned in return, saying more bravely than she felt. " See you in the morning girls "


 

Jessica's POV

Before I could chicken out, I pushed through the gap in the fence. My clothes ripped on the sharp wire but it didn't bother me. Looking after my clothes wasn't a high priority at the moment. 

With no fence between me and the house, fear coursed through my veins. The rustling of the grass, the creaking of the house, it all seemed louder. 

I thought I saw something move in one of the windows but quickly shook it off. Don't be a baby it's just one night !

Turning back to the girls,I gave them thumbs up. They were all smiling but their eyes, could not decieve me. They were just as scared as i was.

Slowly I inched myself closer to the house. I knew I had to move fast, the cops often kept a close eye on the old White House. 

My legs however were against me and refused to move fast than a snail's pace.

As I walk near the house, I started to panic. How would I get inside ?

If the place was locked up I have to break a window.  I'd never broke into a house before. I was always the good girl in the group. I never had a foot out of line; a hair out of place. After Donghae asked me out though, I felt braver, more willing to take a risk. 

The thought that I might have to break a window terrified and thrilled me. God I was such a goody two shoes. 

Car light flashed in the distance breaking my thoughts. A new fear took over. Fear of getting caught.

Without thinking, I broke into a run. I heard girls scatter behind me as they hid and I rushed to the front door, forgeting it was probably locked and turned the doorknob frantically, leaning hard to the splintered wood.

The door creaked open loudly and I tumbled inside, falling into a mess in the floor. I lay there breathing heavily; the lights from the car kept moving and I sighed in relief, glad the car hadn't seen me.

"Damn it ! Why Couldn't the Car have seen me ?! "


Chapter 2 was Updated ^^

Hope you like it :)