Chapter 1

The Dare

 

" Truth or Dare ? "

"Dare " Jessica replied immediately.

She wasn't stupid. She knew that they wanted Jessica to say truth so they could ask her date with Donghae last night.

"You ! " Taeyon groaned. Jessica just rolled her eyes. " You'll get over with it. Come on, what's my dare ? " 

They put their heads together whispering for some time before they stood up, eyes glinting. 

"Are you sure you don't want to change to truth ? " Tiffany grinned evily. " Just remember you have to do it no matter what " 

" I'm sure it will be fine, just tell me what my dare is ! "

Hyoyeon grinned and sealed my fate in spooky voice. " You have to stay in the old White House for the whole night ! "

The White House ?

" You can't be serious ! " Jessica snapped curiously

The Whit house, is an old local legend. Many years ago it was said the owner of the house went insane, and killing his wife and then killing himself.

This was just a myth though. It was hard to prove something, when the bodies had never been found. 

Over the years the house had been locked up, gates put up to sto people going in. But this didn't stop people from getting inside thought. 

Instead the gate challenged teenagers and drunken idiots; come in ! People would go there for dares or just sheer curiosity.

This was not the main reason, why the gates were put up.

It was because over the years people who had gone into the house disappeared, and did not ever comeback.

And was never to be seen again !

" Oh come on, you aren't scared are you ? " 

"Easy for you to say, " Jessica growled "You're not the one whose head is on the chopping block right now ! Can't you give me another dare ? " 

"NOPE !" Taeyon spoke up eagerly. " No matter what it was, you had to go through with it. Just because it's the anniversary of the owner's house and his wife's murder doesn't mean anything "

" It's their Anniversary ? ? " Jessica screeched

They all shrugged, glancing at me teasingly " Of course if you don't want to do it then that's fine. You can just tell us all about Donghae and his abs -----"

Ego and anger flashed, making my decision for me.

"FINE !"

"You're switching to truth ?" 

"Of course not! I'm not telling you a single word now about how his perfect abs are ! Let's get going, the night's not getting any younger "

Listening to the giggles and gasps of shock, Jessica started walking towards the old White House, dread filling her every step.


 

Chapter 1 updated ^^

Hope you like it ^^