Chapter 3: The Prince Cares?

Lost Bunny~ Take 2

When I woke up, I was on the floor. My back was killing me. I totally forgot that Daehyun was here. I got up and rubbed my eyes when I triped on something.

Poof

I landed on the floor, face first. I heard someone moan from underneath. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. I grabbed a plastic box to protect myself. Then, I took a long stick and lifted the blanket. 

............

I saw a shirtless man sleeping there......... 

His eyes slowly opened and he smiled. It was so weird looking at his bare body. He smiled and said, "Good morning, sunshine." I could tell he was going to hug me therefore I got up. Unfortunately, I scraped my heel on my dumb chair. At first it felt numb but it started to sting after a while.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL! WHO THE *BEEP* ARE YOU?!" I said while smacking him with a stick. 

"What's wrong, honey?!" he said while covering himself with blankets.

'Why is is calling me honey and sunshine?!' I thought.

"Who are you and why were you sleeping with me?!" I cried and started randomly smacking him with the stick once again. Then a brick hit my head (mentally). I'm such an idiot!! I started banging my head with the stick.

"I'm sorry Daehyun...." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he said playfully.

"It's nothing! God.....what's wrong with you today?! Why did you start calling me honey?!" I blurted.

"But...." Daehyun said,"I had a dream about you."

He smirked "and you were my wife~"

I slapped him across the face.

"What was that for? Why do you keep hitting me!" he said," I demand an apology!"

I shook my head and flicked him on the forehead.

"YA! That hurt! You mother er" he said while rubbing his forehead. Then he noticed my injury.

"What happened?" he said while grabbing my leg, causing my body to be in an awkward position. His pretty eyes were full of worry. 

Daehyun made me feel like I was an important person to him.....

"You, that's what happened!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed my old white shirt and asked, "You need this?"

I shook my head and he riped a strip off. He gentally placed it on my foot and tied a pretty bow.

"Wow what a pretty bow, you must really like making bows." I giggled.

"YA! Shut up, I still didn't get my apology!" he stated.

"Wow, and just when I thought he was my prince charming" I thought and glared at him.

"N-E-V-E-R!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~

I GOT GA PIT TICKETS TO B.A.P'S SF COCERT^^

Anyone going?