Chapter 1: Meeting you

Lost Bunny~ Take 2

Before the incident happened

~~~~~
It was a bran new day. Today, my brother promised me to go to a mall a few miles away from our city. Although we could only stay for a while, it was worth it.

Or should I say I thought it would be. My brother ended up beating a guy that was with his girlfriend. Technically, it was the girl's fault but my brother still beat him up. We spent our hours sitting in mall jail. It wasn't my fault but since I wasn't "fully grown" I had to sit behind the bars. Our parents came to pick us up a few hours later and they lectured us.

"But it wasn't my fault!" I screamed in the car.

"Shut up and stop lying!" my mom yelled at me. It has always been this way. I always take the fall when my siblings screw something up. It being the middle child.

My mom dropped me off at the guitar center and left as quick as a rocket.

'Wow you must really care about me'

I slowly made my way up the stairs, knowing that my teacher will yell at me for not practicing and cutting my nails. It's not my fault I can't practice. I have school! 

The lesson went horrible. I forgot all the cords and my nail got slightly bent. I got a bandaid from my backpack and stuck it on my finger. I planned to go home and rest because of the 'great' day. I stopped at the stop light and kicked a pebble across the street. I watched it but suddenly, it stopped at a stuffed animal. The pebble didn't even touch the plush and it was just floating in mid-air for a few seconds. The light turned green and I ran across the street to the plush.

I picked it up by the leg and it felt..... warm.....  

'A car probably burned it'

Then, I saw a zipper on the side of its head. I tried pulling it but it wouldn't . There was a sudden honk, causing me to jump. I turned and glared at it. I could tell that the guy was cursing at me. I looked at the light and noticed it was red. I slowly made my way across the street, pissing off the drivers. I smirked and continued to walk home. 

I got my phone out and plugged in my headphones. The current song that was playing was by Zico. While listening to it, I tried to it. The zipper finally ped after Zico said the two words at the end. I smiled and ped the whole thing. It turned out to be a cute pink bunny inside.

"Aww"

By the time I got home, everyone was asleep. I went to the laundry room and dumped the bunny in it. The bunny didn't look dirty but I didn't know where it was before. Then, I went to the snack cabinet to get a few lollipops and went to the bathroom to change into shorts / tank top. I swung open my room door and went on tumblr. 

"Damn it! I lost another follower!" I slammed my laptop off and plopped a lollipop into my mouth. Just then, the door swung open. My mom entered with cucumbers surrounding her face. She held out my bunny, all dried and fluffy.

'Well that was quick'

She threw it at me and lectured me not to wash stuffed animals at night.

"Ok,ok, got to bed, mother" I said while showing her the door. She left and I plopped on my bed with the bunny in my arms. I faced it and said,"At least I have you"

I gently kissed it on the forehead and it started shaking.

I dropped it to the ground and grabbed a stick that way leaning on the corner of my room. There was a very bright light and it slowly faded. I screamed and started hitting the light. I heard someone saying ow repeatedly. I stopped hitting it and the figure stood up.

......

.........

It was a man.....

"Ya! That hurt! Is that a way to treat a king!" he said. Our eyes meant. His eyes were dark brown and very charming but I couldn't deny that he was and IN MY HOUSE! I took the stick and continued to wack him. 

"Who are you?!" I questioned.

I heard my mom yell. My heart dropped and I quickly pushed the guy into my tiny closet. Then, the door bursted open.

"_________! Where are you?!" my mom yelled. I felt my body touch another body. I looked up and remembered I was with him. Our bodies were so close to each other, that his thingy was touching mine and his chest was touching mine. 

"Wow..... I just meant him and we are already so close........."

I heard my mom give up and close the door.

I let out a sigh and tried to open the door.

It was stuck.

"My body hurts because of you." the guy stated. I grabbed the nearest set of clothes and told him to put it on.

"But I already have clothes." he said. I gave him a look and pointed downwards. He blushes and quickly put on the clothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Chapter one is done^^

~Please Comment~