Chapter 2: Daehyun the Prince

Lost Bunny~ Take 2

The closet finally opened.< As in opened, I mean we broke the door.> I sat on my bed and looked at him. 

"Why are you here?!" I snapped, "What happened to my cute bunny?!"

I was honestly sad because of that. The bunny was so perfect but THIS happened. (Not saying I don't like his company)

"Well it was a long story....." he said while sheepishly scratching his back.

"Just tell me mainly why you're here!"

"I wanted a better place to live?" he said with a smile.

"Oh, so you're some kind of hobo?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Hobo?" he laughed, "YA! I'm a prince, you bum!"

"Bum?!" I said while standing up, "Look who's talking!"

"That is no ay to talk to royalty!" he snapped.

"Fine, get out of here!" my temper was rising. I couldn't take people like him. He was just like my siblings. Spoiled

"I will!" he snapped back. He left and I heard the front door close.

 "__________-ah YOU IDIOT! HE WAS SO GOD DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!" I banged my head against the wall.

I went outside and saw him sitting on the stairs. I just watched him for a while.

"Sorry" he mumble,"I'm just not usual to people being so harsh to me."

I looked at him. What was I going to say..... I didn't want to apologize because I just didn't.

"Ohh...."

He stood up and faced me.

"Can I please stay here?"

"Sure?" I said.

He hugged me.

"Thank you"

We went back inside and went into my room. I got him some water and he explained what happened.

"I HATED my life. People think being a prince is easy as pie but they're wrong. Being the prince is the worst job to have. Ever since I was born, all I knew how to do was study. My parents said it was good for me and that I'll be a better king in the future. I just laugh because studying won't effect how I am in the future. It's just another thing to do to pass time.

When I was little, I didn't have any chance to have fun like the peasants. I always envied them. All I did was study, study, study. I even had a royal class...... with me as the only student-"

"And how does this have to do with the story?" I interrupted.

"Would you shut up?!"

"Ok, ok" I said.

"It wasn't fair, therefore I tried to run away.-" he said but I cut him off once again.

"Wow you tried to run away...... bad boy"

"God! Do you want to know or not?!"

"I'll shut up" I said while covering my mouth.

"Obviously, it didn't work and my parents whipped me. Now that I'm older, my parents are trying to match me up with someone. They must've gotten out of their mind. Match me up?! I can't even have a normal day without seeing those stupid girls. They try to seduce me with their "cuteness" and "accidently" showing their shoulder."

"What " I added.

"Do you have to comment on everything?!" he asked.

"Yes" I replied. He sighed and continued with his story.

"It annoys me how I have to deal with this crap. I wanted to be married to a girl I actually liked and liked me not because of my money. But there was no one in that century that was like my ideal type. Everyone wanted money. They say it is how the world goes around. Yeah right.

Then, one morning, my parents yanked me out of bed and made me meet this girl.

She was just like the others. Pretending to be cute and FAKE. I didn't like her but my parents said she was going to be my wife. MY WIFE!

This is unacceptable. Look at her, narrow shoulders, make-up bashed all over her face, and skinny! I just don't understand why people find this attractive. Everyone in the kingdom is blind. They only see the outside not the inside. A woman might be pretty on the outside and ugly personality in the inside. But no one ever listens to me. They think I'm crazy."

"Maybe you are" I said.

"Would you stop that?" he yelled.

"Hey if I didn't add a comment, you think this would be funny?"

"Well no....." he said slowly.

"Exactly, this isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy. There's a difference."

"Ok just let me continue!"

"Fine bossy pants" I mumbled.

"Today, I decided to run away.I ran into the woods and met this old good witch" he said.

"Just get to the point already!" I snapped and yawned.

"Ok! She told me there was a better place and she started to mix potions. Then I ended up here...."

"Well that was a long story......"

"Hey is that an electric lamp?" he asked while walking over to my Hello Kitty lamp.

"Yea?"

"I've never seen such thing...."

"Stupid..." I mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT!" he yelled.

"Shut up, my parents are sleeping!" I snapped.

"What weird photos" he said while walking over to my poster wall, "Who are they?"

"Well that one is B2st, that one is IU, that's Infinite, this one is 2NE1, that's Big Bang, that's U-KISS, that's FT Island, that's MBLAQ, that's-"

"Ok I get it but what are they? Warriors?" he asked while studying their faces.

I burst out into laughter.

"They're singers!"

"Anyway, what's your name?" he asked.

"It's ____________. How about you?"

"Daehyun, Jung Daehyun" he said proudly.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

By now, it was bed time. 

I was about to go to bed when he said something.

"Why do you wear such inappropriate clothes?"

"What?" I asked.

"Look at your clothes, aren't they considered underwear or some kind on thing to turn on men?" he said while circling around me.

"Maybe to your era but not in mine."

"Where do I sleep?"

"The floor" I replied.

"I want the bed!" he snapped.

"No, it's mine!" I said while crawling into it, "and there's nothing you can do to make me get off."

He smirked.

"Oh no, why is he smirking?!"

"Fine, then I'll just join you."

"What?!"

He crawled next to me and I turned so I didn't face him.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You know, I think you are too much. You keep ."

"You ERT!" I said while trying to get away from him. I was no match. He was way too strong.

"Come on, it's only a twin size bed. There is no room for the two of us AND I'm a girl"

"Then we'll just squeeze together."

I had nothing more to say.

"You know, you're different from the rest." he said.

"How?" I asked.

"You want to get away from me and the others want me to stick with them forever" he said.

"That's because you're a freaking creep!"

"I like you ________, I like you a lot." he said before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it^^

Sorry about the lack of updates ^^;