Falling • Zelo

One Shot - Collection

Foreword: So... my first oneshot (nervous) I hope you guys like it ; A; I really tried my best here. I hope you like it! And if you want a second part, I'll try to make another one if I'm not too busy with another oneshot!


Falling

Zelo was off in dream land, twirling his pencil lazily in-between his slim fingers. While staring out the window, he didn't hear his teacher announcing the arrival of an exchange student.

"Please come in (y/n)-ah."

The door slid open quietly; you kept your head down and flushed slightly at all the attention you were getting.

"Hello... My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm from ______, I just moved here recently so my Korean isn't that good." you said shyly. At the sound of your voice Zelo looked over, his eyes drank in the sight of your small form shifting from leg to leg, your head bowed - looking at your shoes. But the thing that he found interesting about you was your hair, it was streaked - long fine strands, just waiting for him to run his fingers through it. Your hair was interesting. It was rare for people to see such a color of hair in Korea, unless it was on K-POP stars. The (first hair color ) contrasting nicely with the ( second hair color ), certainly odd in Korea, but it was interesting nonetheless. 

"You'll be sitting beside Jun Hong." you look up hesitantly and meet the eyes of B.A.P's Zelo. Your heart fluttered instantly, his brown orbs of melted chocolate looked stunning with his blond hair and pale skin. He was prettier than any girl you had ever seen, handsomer than any of your past crushes! Realizing that you had been staring you duck your head back down again to gaze at your canvas shoes.

Zelo stared in shock at you. For the briefest of moments his breath had been taken away. Your ( eye color ) eyes had shown curiousity, they were warm and soft - like a pillow taken out of a drying machine. Your pretty little nose had him wanting to take your face in his hands to kiss it. Your pink lips were soft and luscious, they were so tempting...

 Without even realizing it, his heart was beating loudly against his ribcage. There was something about you, something good. It was like his debut all over again, the want to become the best, to send his message to all the soon to be fans.

Only this time the want was for you to become his. He had fallen in love. And boy, had he fallen hard.