Chapter One

I Don't Hate U, But I Love U

               

“Good Morning baby “she talked with her teddy bear.” Now I gotta go, Today is my First Class, huhu, can’t wait to meet my Bff and my Secreto (suho oppa), hehe... “And she went to downstairs.”Omma, Appa, I'm already late, I gotta Go now, “She shouted and ran outside. She always dreams to be Dancer, but her parents don’t give permission, her parents are discipline person, so they want her to be doctor or lawyer. She enter Dancing Club but she don’t tell her parents, she always gave reason that she has extra class when she stay till night at dancing room if she has Club Meeting or wanted to dancing. She just walked and sighed if she remembers her dreamt and parents, till she doesn’t realize that someone observed her.

“Why must my life like this” She said then “Waeyo? Why with ur life? “Suho said and chuckles after his saw seohyun shocked face.” Yahh! Suho, it’s not funny ok, haishh “She punches his stomach.” Auwww, owww " he does fake pain, " ohhh Sorry Suho, I don’t don’t " her words cut by Suho " Hahaha , Gotcha , Serve Ur right " he knocked her head and ran off . " Yahhh Suho, don’t run from me, I will catch u, “Seohyun said and try to catch Suho. After 5minutes, “Auww, my leg, Suho Help Me” she shouted and cry, “Seo, Waeyo?” Suho said and ran to her. “Does u hurt? Where? Let me carry U, “his said with watery eyes and checked Seo leg.” Gotcha, huhu... “She stood and knocked his head and ran but Suho still there.

Then She just realized that Suho don’t catches her back, she goes to Suho and saw that Suho still kneel down with his eyes redden, " Suho ! Why Ur Crying ? " She asked and Suho just hugs her tightly . " Don’t do that again, I hate it “he said and walked off, left her behind dumbfounded. She just looks Suho behind "Seo ! Why U here alone ? " Sica asked and touched her shoulder , " Oh nothing, let’s go to class, " She said and pulled Sica hand . " Why his Cry ? What I does to him ? " She thought till they arrive at University Gate .. " Hi Uncle ! How are U ? " Seo asked Security guard " I'm fine hyun, do u ate breakfast ? " " No, I Gotta Go uncle, my class will start in 10 minute, bye uncle, let’s go Sica " she said and bowed . Uncle just chuckles " May God Bless U hyun, If I has a daughter, I want U to be my daughter "

" Good Morning, hehe " She shouts and enter her class, " Yah Seohyun, why u always active every mornings, " " Good Morning, sweet" " Hyun, Come here, I has story to tell U" she heard all her classmate said but her eyes caught Suho, he chat with s and his eyes looked into her eyes then after a minute he continue chat with s, he ignored her like usual. She sighed and sit on her seat. She avoided her friends called . Their seat has two columns and ten rows, each row have 5 seats (table and chair). Suho and his gang seat at first columns and at rows 7, but She seat at seconds columns and rows 8..

After 10minutes, their lecture comes “Good Morning, class? How are U today ? " " Not Good " " I want to sleep " " Boring " all students said and it’s so noise but for Seo, she don’t mind, she in her world only, she always thought " Did his mad to me ? " “But why his mad to me ? What I do ? " . " Quiet please " Madam Yoona shouted and knocked her table then all silence. " So, Seohyun ? How’s Ur holiday ? " She asked Seohyun but no respond, " Seohyun " she said, no respond again, " SEO JOO HYUN !! " She shouted and Seo immediately stood " Waeyo, waeyo, what happens ? Call 999 now " . Then all her classmate laughs .. Her cheeks redden like tomato, she sit down and cover her face with book ..

Then their lessons start . " Seo ? Waeyo ? I saw u like u has a problem, tell me ? " Hyo whispers to her " Nothing, Actually I don’t take my breakfast today, so I'm like a ghost now, hehe " she does fake laughs. They just laughs , " I knew U has a prob Seo, U can’t lied to me " Sica thought and continue to heard Madam Yoona lesson. In others seat, " wae Seo looks pale ? " Kai asked to Suho,Hoya n L " ahhh, how we know, haishhh just ask her" Hoya said and continue to looks in front, " Suho ? Do U knew ? " " Ahh ? Wae U asked me ? I'm not close to her ? " His said and cover his cheeks redden with his hands . " But, If I'm not wrong, In my way to class, I saw U hugging Seo at playground ? Why ? " Kai asked in serious tone and all shocked and looks at him to wait his answers " ahhh ahhh, I think U saw wrong people, I walked alone, I don’t met Seohyun, Better U checks Ur eyes, hehe, " his stuttered and fake laughs. " Are u sure ? Why ur face look redden ? " " Ofcourse sure not me, I'm hot, I think the air-cond something wrong, study study " he said nervously and looks infront, his geng looks infront too

"Something wrong with him, but if not him hugging seo, who ? I must try to found out this thing " Kai thought and looks infront. "Aigoo, I must be careful next time , haishh" he thought and looks behinds to Seohyun, he looks Seohyun secretly, "Why she looks pale ? Does she ate breakfast ? " Then his eyes meet her eyes, he shocked and looks in front, " Why he looks me ? " " Does he looks me ? Haishh, He must looks Sica o someone else " she just sighed and " But I Love Him " then her eyes watery again. " Why her eyes look red ? Does she Cry ? " Suho thought after his saw her eyes. Then Bell rang, that's meant their first lesson finish, and times to rest . " Yess !! Time to Rest , Time To Eat, Time To Sleep, huuuuu " all said happily and stood up, "haishhh this kids, hehe " Madam Yoona just chuckles looks her students.

*I love to read your comment, please give feedback k. hehe. And tq for those subscribe,comment and upvote *i'm excited hehe

*Sorry for my poor English and I dont have time to re-check or edit it, hehe .. Mianhae