Protection.

Broken Heart.

Protection.

He fled away after hearing the door open. Dongwoo was back and i guess he doesn't want him to see them together. Sulli stared in dazed and look up. Dong woo walked in front of her trying his utmost best to wake her up from whatever she was looking at. Dongwoo joined her and she was looking at celling. Dongwoo then gasped in horror, blood drained form his face and all he could do is to...be stunned. "He was here, is he?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know. He is here for is here for you definately. Stay here for a while, i will come back soon."

***

"Hoya, this is worser than what we expected. Dongwoo paused before he continued, " Sunngyu decides to let her join our gang and then Myungsoo came to kiss her and then she wants to see the sword and then-"

Hoya raised his hand in front of his face, signalling him to stop his blaberings. "Is Woohyun moving along?"

"It seems like the sitaution is abit different. Not that he doesn't want to cooperate."

"Wait. Did you just mention that she wants to see the sword?" Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's shoulders and shake him, a friend or foe.He doesn't know, but this is just not right. How could he let a person easily see the sword!

"How could you show a sword that belongs to us. Our treasure? You know the dire consequences to this do you? We will all be wipe out!" He yelled out his lungs as his eyes expanded in tremendous fury.

He flew his way to the room.

****

Sulli fondled with the sword she discovered and practiced a few tricks. "It seems swift, It is fun!" Sulli grinned and continued to play with it.

Hoya dashed into the room. He step back a few steps after entering.

"Put down the sword! Why are you holding it!?" Hoya frantically commanded.

"I was just playing with it. See" Sulli showed her skills to him.

Hoya froze. His lips turned numb, he was unable to speak.

Is she a Friend or Foe?

Dongwoo rushed in at that moment. "Hoya...See...She could hold the sword!" Dongwoo yelled loudly as he paced around the room nervously. Sulli held the sword infront of them and ask, " What is about it? I can't hold it?"

The rest of the infinite dashed over to the room and saw Sulli holding onto the sword. Woohyun hit Sulli, wanting her to release the sword but it was Woohyun that was severly injuried. Woohyun wasn't gonna give up. He charged towards her with extreme force and power but he hit the wall. Dizziness surrounded him, but he healed in no time. Blood flowed down the side of his head as he lied there in fury. Woohyun flapped the tail of his suit and grabbed onto his injuried self, limping his way to the leader.

"Hyung, isn't it already obvious that she is a threat? She could hold the sword and you know it is impossible for vampires or even humans to hold or even touch!"

Who exactly are you?Are you even a vampire?What do you want?

The leader sat down on the floor in confusion, he grabbed his hairs and messily crushed them together.

"I will settle that for you." Woohyun continued.

"Let's say farewell to you." Fangs grew out of his mouth and his eyes flickered into deep red. But a sudden gush of air hit him when he grabbed her shoulders, it felt different it was so different. It was pretty muscular and some aura surrounded him. But he exerted a huge amount of force to him and was only thinking of her dying, in pain and misery. Begging onto him to release her. His mind was more corrupted for evil thoughts as the time goes by. He smiled sadistically in pleasure of his emotions and her reactions.

Sulli covered her face and just curled herself into a ball and dropped the sword. She was preparing for the worst, for him to hit or attck her but felt nothing. She chanted her prayers out and a tear slid from her eyes. Her feets felt moist and the puddle of 'water' was getting more and more. Sulli peeked through her palms and saw him standing in front of her.

"Woohyun-shi stop!" Sulli and Infinte chanted together. Woohyun opened his eyes and found himself staring into a male's face. What?! He immediatley let go when the male. Woohyun held his palms up infront of his face, it was all stained with his blood. But why? Why did he protect her? This is all wrong.

"Ho..ho..ya..shi. Are..you alright?" Sulli shook him, his sight was getting blurry and more blurry by the time. "Ah!" Hoya grabbed into his head and shoulders groaning in intense pain, blood flowed form the sides of his shoulders down.  His face turned ghostly pale as he kneeled onto the floor and collapsed. Infinte gathered around him, "You can't die hoya we need you!" It was all he heard before he fainted unconciously.

****

I am worth his protection?

"Your determination will kill them and once you do, you and the rest of us will be safe."


a/n: close to completing..Thks for you support!