His Feelings; Trapped.

Broken Heart.

*His Feelings; Trapped.

 

That beauty, he was attracted. Trapped, he is trapped inside a illusion, she was exactly like 'her'. Clearly he knows that she will never be able to replace the 'her' but he sees 'her' in her.

He blinked a few times and doubt, is it 'her'? Instantly the rest of infinite looked at him, they know that his emotions might overrule his judgments and decisions, but they kept their silence.

~~~

Deafening screams of pain and fear echoed throughout the room as Infinite walked down the row of sacrificed victims, and their fangs deepened into the victims neck, literally them into dry sticks. Then it came to her turn. Woohyun reached forwards the close-eyed lady, but before he was able to her, Myungsoo and Sunggyu grabbed his arms.

"Hyung!" Woohyun complained.

 

"Don't do this. Keep her." Sunggyu sighed saying as he looked at Myungsoo, who has his head lowered. Even though Woohyun knew why, but it would bring more sufferings. Woohyun groaned in frustration and turned to the next victim in line. Sunggyu looked up towards the lady; she is shievering in coldness and in fear, his heart size shinked.

 

He peek at her before she was dragged into her prison.


a/n: Here is the short first chapter! Hope you will slightly get the feelings now^^ Hope u will like it! It has been quite bad for me... i got sick :( so the updates were delayed... And thanks subbies  \;^; /and leave it for u to guess who is that mystery person. Got this inspiration from Teen top's Missing you!