His confront and confess.

Broken Heart.

His confront and confess.

She woked up, as she get up, her head was in intense and sudden pain. "Ah..." She let a curse out. She sat up and found herself on a soft yellow bed. Huh? This is different from the prisons i stayed is...is this?! Sulli stormed towards a small door and banged onto it while chanting her hellps out. "Help!! Help! Someone! Is there anyone? Open the door! Help...." She trailed off after the door opened and there sat Sunggyu outside the doorsteps. She jumped backwards in shock and almost fell but Sunggyu quickly flew to her and hold onto her. He was looking at her eyes and lips.... He gulped down his saliva and reclaimed himself. He put Sulli back to the ground steadily.

 Sunggyu was already going to accept the possibility of Sulli being a vampire. He trusted her. The same kind wouldn't attack each other do they? Sunggyu prepares a room and a position inside the castle specially for her. And especially if Sulli is a vampire, it would  greatly aid them in their population.

"Sulli, you can stay here now. We will prepare a room for you to stay."

"May i know the reason why?" Sulli was filled with uncertaincy, she was afraid that they are tricking her and after all that she will be eaten.

"Because we accept you. And feel free to explore the house, we all will welcome you!"

***

"Bird, where is your herb?"

"Right in front there."

Sulli grabbed onto the purple thingy and fed it, soon some gleaming light appeared around its body, and it transform into a man. "Ah.. Omo! Who are you?" Sulli asked.

"I am Sungjong. I was injuried while protecting a girl, he loves. Woohyun killed her." Then my internal power gradually disappered and i became a bird.

"Oh ya! I forgot to ask you... Where is the enchanted sword? I need it desperately!"

"It will cause your life. And don't get too close to the vampires, because you have too much resemblence to 'her'. They can't fall for you, and they know it, but..."

"What? I don't quite understand?"

"Once there was a girl named Seulmi, she was also a sacrificed girl, but he falled for her, but later, they know his loee for her even though she had never loved him back. But they all wanted to kill her. So one day, she died when Woohyun attacked her, even though i was protecting her it was not enough. I was also a vampire back then but now...because of the serious damage, i am a normal human or you could say a vampire which have no power."

"Why did you protect her?"

"Be...beacuse.."

"You love her?"

Sungjong did not reply.Sungjong didn't want to speak out his mind, becaus the truth is he does. And that Sulli looks like her makes him flutter too.

"Who is He?"

"I couldn't say, it is a forbbiden story. Be careful yourself, because if he fallen for you you will know what to expect."

***

"We trust you now since you are our kind, which Sunggyu-hyung said. I am sorry for that previously hope you will forgive me."

"I am fine... but what? your kind?"

"You are a vampire aren't you? We saw that in front of our eyes, you even broke the rope." Sulli was thinking, she wasn't able to digest what he just said. She was thinking of the sword.

"Did you have a special room for some special sword? I am curious... i heard that it is very powerful... could i see." Sulli pleaded Dongwoo with her beautiful sparkling eyes. 

"Fine." Dongwoo hesistated for a while before replying.

***

He was like a paparazzi, monitoring her every act and move. He did not want to confront her, he was too afraid that she rejected her and that it might cause her live. He had the power to read people's mind and he could tell that Sunggyu had somehow a small liking formed towards her. He didn't like it at all. He knows that he will get to see her everyday from now and he is flying in the clouds. But it wasn't until this day that he confronted her.

***

"Ahhhh ! I forgotten to boil the water..." Dongwoo frantically jumped around. " Sulli could you wait for a while, i will come back soon."

Dongwoo left Sulli inside is study room and went to the kitchen. She was dangerously alone. Sulli felt someone lurking behind her but, she could see him. Suddenly he attacked.

He fly towards Sulli slamming Sulli hard onto the wall and he looked at her. "Ah...Mis..Mister.." Sulli whimpered out, he was so strong. He grabbed onto her face and kissed her lips. His tongue wanted to enter and Sulli obeyed him quietly. He ed into , two of them passionately savour the extreme feeling, it was like red heaven. He stopped and kissed Sulli's cheeks with his plumpy and juicy red lips. "Open your eyes." He demanded.

Sulli immediately opened. She idea why but her body was slowly losing its own control, it deeply weaken. Maybe it was beacuse for his charismatic and dark aura that was all alluring toward her. Sulli looked up at the man, he was charming and somehow quite facinating for her. He was well built and wearing a romantic dark suit. She reached her palms up onto his chest and returned his kiss. He continued. Their tongues fight for domanince, leaving it tired. He gave her a loving peek at her forehead. Butterfiles flew happily around his stomach, he was pleased and satisifed. He pulled her into a tight teddy hug.

"I love you."


a/n: Lets let you guess who is that person... haha! I finally uploaded this.... i might have to slow the update rates since the internet package i subcribed to is overload...because of my greed towards weeekly idol! This is a little racy scene to excite you... did it? Thank you for my subbies!! And is the bird, sungjong scene too boring?