Her transformation; Awed.

Broken Heart.

*Her transformation; Awed.

Sulli found herself confined on a chair, was also tapped. Her desire to escape was big, but nomatter how hard she struggled, the ropes will not break. Flesh blood tickled down her wrists as she let out a groan. But she continued with the useless struggle even though she knew that infinite was watching her.

"I see, you are quite a persistant girl." Dongwoo said while grabbing her chin and letting out a mischievous laughter. "Girl let me tell you, you will not be able to escape. This is a specially made rope for you."

"Dongwoo, shut the nonsence, telling her that is not important, she will do a good job i beileve. Of satisfying our hungry tummies." Woohyun smirk. "I could smell from here, her blood is sure tasty and different from the rest. I can't wait..."Sulli looked up, looking directly at his eyes with tears and pitifulness. in hers, she was literally begging for mercy to spare her, but it seem to not work. He smirked once more and looked elsewhere.

***

He was looking at her...She was still beautiful. The same way she was. He was still inside his illusions...her grace was exactly like 'hers'. If she was spared, he would transform her into 'her', not missing one bit.

***

"I have no choice either." Sunggyu looked at the restless Sulli. Myungsoo stared at Sunggyu, he was converying something with his pair of eyes but Sunggyu avoided his every eye-contact. "Hyung, then shall i..." Woohyun looked at Sunggyu while rubbing his palms together like a kid that had not ingested food for months.

"Just let her go." Sunggyu sighed. "No! Hyung... she escaped and remember? She visit the library! It is very dangerous there... If you released her, she, herself might convery the message that we pitied her and did not feast on her. They will not be scared of us anymore! They will always use her as a protection." Woohyun paused slightly before continuing.

"And of Hyung had decided to keep her here, we have to provide food and a room for her. What if she escaped again? She might just discover everything. Why not just eat her?"

"Hmm... I have no idea either."

"Then i shouldn't hold back!" Woohyun grinned.

 The rest of infinite dashed towards her in lightning speed and soon surrounded her.

***

He couldn't bare to see it, and he turned his head backwards facing the wall. He only wanted silence, it seems impossible to stop them now.

***

Sulli wanted to escape so badly. She wanted her life despitely. The anger, detemination ruled her soul that this fateful moment. She was turning into something...something. She could not control it now. Sulli's eyes turned ruby red and her teeth grew visibly longer and shaper. She was turning into something monstrous... something called vampire.

Infinite were greatly shocked. They stood rooted to the ground and before Sulli could attack them, Sunggyu came and sheltered them with a protective layer. "Be careful!" He roared.

After a while shortly... Sulli turned back to normal and collasped on the ground. She broke the rope and the chair. Infinite looked at Sunggyu, is she one of our kind?


a/n: Ah... Rushed this chapter! If there is any error while reading it... do tell and forgive me!! ^^ Thank You! c: