Casted

We Got Married [with Exo's Park Chanyeol]

A/N - Enjoy the first chapter guys! :)


 

You walked out of the audition room with your heart beating rapidly. A casting call for the new season of We Got Married was posted upon the Info Board at your agency, SM Entertainment, and you were eager to participate in the program. You recently debuted as the lead dancer of the highly anticipated new girl group from SM, Polaris, and your thirst to participate in various variety programs only grew over time.

 

Honestly speaking, you were a workaholic but there was nothing you could do about it. Joining the entertainment circle was you dream and now when it finally came true, you were eager to make your mark in music history. Your newly found fame did come with a price: no dating! These were strict rules placed upon you and your label mates by your management company. Although your sunbae, Shim Changmin advised you to, "Date whenever possible, as long as the company does not find out," you never had the time to! You were hoping that this could all change as long as you were accepted to participate in WGM.

 

But will that even happen? What if you answered something wrong during the audition? The producer asked a wide variety of questions dealing with your first love, first kiss, your personality and of course, your ideal type. You honestly had no idea what to say when that topic came up. During the interview, you innocently talked about your ideal type as "someone who will take care of me." What the heck will the producers do with that? You groaned and ran your fingers through your hair in frustration.

 

You sighed and muttered under your breath, "How could I be so stupid? Why couldn’t I say- "

 

"_______!" came a voice from behind you. You turned around to meet a pair of warm, brown eyes staring at you. Almost instantly, you felt butterflies in your stomach from the sudden rush of euphoria.

 

"Baekhyun-ah," you said softly, "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun was your secret crush from the moment you joined the company as a trainee. You never told anyone about it because you were too embarrassed. The two of you never spoke much since you chose to admire him from afar but from time to time, he would complement you on your performance. Whenever he did, it would usually result in you dancing in your pajamas and squealing like a fangirl (which you made sure to do only when the dorm was empty to avoid the endless teasing from your group members).

 

You were careful to refrain from showing your feminine side, since the company wanted you to stick with a tomboyish personality since it fit your "look." Sometimes you could do nothing but watch as your band mates were dressed in beautiful gowns and flirtatious dresses within their concept pictures while you had to wear a simple pant and shirt. Your label mates would make fun of you for it especially Chanyeol, your best friend since your trainee days. It didn’t bother you that much since it was way more comfortable to perform in but deep down, you really yearned to show that "other side of you."

 

"I'm here to audition," Baekhyun replied with that cute smile of his, "what about you?"

 

"Same."

 

"Really? Well good luck to you, maybe we might be casted together," he replied with a wink before opening the door to the producer's office. You smiled coyly and waved goodbye. Oh how you wished that could be true. The only problem was that the producers never seem to cast couples who are both from the same company so that tiny flicker of hope had vanished.


 

"Yah! Shorty!" a cry came from the other side of the hallway and you found yourself being forced into a headlock. While gasping for air, you peeked upward to notice Chanyeol grinning down at you.

 

"Your crushing me, you giant freak!" you growled while trying desperately to squirm away from him. It was the day of your group's comeback on Music Bank and you just happened to be promoting along with EXO who had released their repackaged album.

 

"Since when did you lose your strength?" he asked ruffling your perfectly styled hair.

 

"Yah! Are you crazy?" you cried out trying to desperately fix your fringes, "I have to look good on stage!"

 

Chanyeol scoffed. "No one is going to be looking at you anyway."

 

You scowled at him. This was the usual relationship between you two. You two could say the cruelest things to each other but never take anything personally. This was probably because you both were so close ever since you were trainees. Because of your easy going personality and tomboyish attitude, you seemed to get along with him as well as the rest of the members of EXO.  This did come with a downfall: Chanyeol tends to forget that at the end of the day, you were still a girl.

 

"Good luck on stage," he said.

 

"Save some of that luck for yourself. I saw you miss a couple of steps in the chorus."

 

Chanyeol became flustered due to your sharp statement. "You saw that?"

 

"How do you think I got my position as the lead dancer?"

 

"By bribing the director?" he replied cheekily.

 

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!"

 

"Or maybe you beat him up!"

 

"Get lost you idiot!"

 

Your manager called you from the dressing room urging you to join the girls. You waved goodbye to Chanyeol who flailed his hands over his head excitedly. "Don’t trip on stage!"

 

Aish, this boy!

 

As soon as you stepped onto the stage, the leader of your group, Hana, gently patted your shoulder and whispered, "Are you ready, _____?"

 

You gave her a soft smile and nodded. Of all the girl trainees in your company, Hana was the one who you could confide in. The two of you grew close of the years and you were ecstatic once you found out that she was in your group. Despite all the efforts you made to keep your problems to yourself, she was the only one who could read you like a book and knew when something was wrong. It kind of freaked you out from time to time. Was she some sort of mind reader?

 

As soon as the music played, you danced gracefully according to the beat which accentuate your beautiful curves and slender structure.

You made sure to pour all of your passion, dedication and strength into every single move. Since you had just debuted, your fan base was a bit small but there were a few faint fan chants that you managed to hear. During the chorus, you saw the rest of EXO standing by the black curtains backstage trying to mimic your moves. A small smile appeared on your lips for a brief moment as your admired their epic fail. They were so supportive of your group ever since you debuted and always made sure to give you good advice. Since they were your sunbaes, you admired them so much.  You then turned and continued dancing to the music till the end with perfection.

 

As soon as you made your way back to the dressing room, you heard your manager calling you from behind. He raced over to you and tried to catch his breath.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

 

"Aigoo, nothing's wrong ______," he stated, "I have good news. Producer Jin from WGM just called and he said he decided to cast you."

 

Your mouth flung open and your eyes widened in shock. "Seriously?" you cried jumping up and down in pure bliss.

 

"Yes! You start filming tomorrow right after practice."

 

You sighed. Practice usually lasts throughout the night so that would mean you would have no break between your planned schedules. Oh well! You better get used to it!

 

"Did PD-nim happened to mention who my 'husband' is?" you asked shyly.

 

"Aish this girl! Already calling him your 'husband' even though you have no idea who he is!" He slightly nudged your forehead causing you to pout. "He did mention he is from the same company."

 

"Eh? How could that be possible? They usually never do that!"

 

"I guess they decided to this time."

 

You raised your eyebrows in suspicion. The same company? Then that must mean Baekhyun would probably be casted alongside you! Who else could it be? He was the only one you saw during the audition. A small smile formed on your lips while a soft blanket of pink formed on your cheeks.

 

"Yah, what are you smiling at?" your manager asked, "Are you crazy?"

 

You looked up at him. "Oh I was just um . . . lost in thought."

 

Your manager narrowed his eyes and bent down till he was at your height. "You weren't thinking of anything dirty were you?"

 

"AISH! OPPA! How could you say something like that?"

 

"_____ - AH! This is rated program so keep your fantasies to a minimum!" he replied with a grin on his face. He turned around and walked towards the exit.

 

"I wasn’t thinking of that!" you whined jumping after him in frustration. That evening back in the dorm, you told your members and they were so happy for you, especially Hana. You on the other hand, couldn’t help but be nervous. Hopefully, whoever you were paired up with would like you.


 

It wasn’t long before your first day of filming had arrived. Everyone remained silent about who your partner would be. Even the stylists unnies whom you would share secrets with would not say word.

 

"Alright you guys are going to be meeting in this café," Producer Jin stated while leading you into the shop. It was empty and you assumed it was probably because of filming but you did see a few fans lingering in the streets. He led you to one of the tables by the window and asked you to sit down. "He will be arriving shortly." You nodded and grasped your cup of caramel latte in front of you.

 

"Cue the lights . . . and ACTION!" the director exclaimed.

 

The cameras started rolling and you grew nervous as the clock began ticking. It would only be a few moments till Baekhyun walks through that door. You started squealing inside and took a sip of your coffee to ease your extreme fangirlism.

 

"Na otteoke?" you whined suddenly during that moment of high tension, "I am so nervous!"

 

The director, along with the rest of the crew, erupted into soft giggles at your cuteness. Suddenly, you heard bells chiming to signal the entrance of a new customer. Your heart raced and your face grew warm. You saw one of the ladies from the crew nodding at you as if to say your partner has arrived. Your hands immediately flew upwards to fix your hair as if they were controlled by some supernatural being. You peeked behind to see a familiar tall figure with soft, tan curly locks entering the store. He peeked around the café and when he finally saw you, his eyes widened.

"______?" he asked, "You are my wife? You have got to be kidding me!"

 

You gasped and stood up in shock. "Yah, Park Chanyeol! What the hell are you doing here?"

 

"Aish CUT!" the director cried out amidst the chaos, "______-ah! You can't curse on this program!"

 


 

A/N - Hope you guys enjoyed it!

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY!

THANK YOU!!! :)