the first problem

sharing the time with a idol or seven
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You can start now or tomorrow” he says look at them. Zelo jumps out from behind them and then look you in the face.

“I wanna start now” he says looking from you to the other idols to Sago. All the other idols nod agreeing with Zelo. Sago nodded and handed me a envelope which I guessed had all the information in that was needed for the next week.

“Okay but I will warn you I have nothing to do for the next 2 hours” you suppler out your words at being in the presence of seven of your biases, they all just nod and follow you out the room and in to the refectory you explain that this is where you can get something to eat and where you can sit and meet friends and that, the followed everything that you say, you go and sit on one of the tables with all the idols and get them to occupy them self’s for a bit while you read everything in the envelope.

You tare the seal and look through what is said in it. “Wait!” you say and look at all the idols who are looking at you “I have to move in with you all?” you ask double checking they just nod at you. You bow your head, you didn’t want to share with them but the fan girl inside you did… badly. Zelo was the first one to break that silence.

“Isn’t it great!” he exclaimed “I looked and you room is in-between me and Taemin-hyung” he says hoping that it would make you feel better. It didn’t

“So I have to stay in a room that has my two highest biases?” I said cupping my hands to my mouth straight after saying it “oops I didn’t mean to say that” all of them laugh at you. You turned bright red.

“Hehe I will make sure I and Taemin-hyung look after you” zelo whispered in to your ear. Just up not realizing that he was behind you never mind that close. Zelo sat down next to you and looked at you smiling; you s

Please log in to read the full chapter