The Little Secret....

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

"ding dong deng,,,,," the last bell of today.

   After the last bell, some student continue their own study group, some resume their school project and some practice or trained for their own coming competition in varies field such as athletic championship, national quiz championship and as for INFINITE group they had a big competition next week.

"Nana-yah, don't you worried if both of your oppa know what you've been doing now??" said Yuri, Nana's other bestfriend beside Sungjong.

"Nahhh, they wouldn't know if you never open your big mouth plus Sungjongie's." said nana confidently.

  Its been a month since Nana join this dance club without her brothers information. Only Sungjong knew as they both are classmate plus Sungjong is so quick witted that she can never hide anything from him. Her brothers will never give their permission as they are too protective. Last time she told them about her interest in dancing they nearly turned to hulk as they said dancing is not suitable for her especially in hip hop genre. They said its too dangerous and inappropriate. But she can't hold herself anymore, that why when she heard that the dance club need some new crews for the upcoming competition, she register right away.

"But Nana, it think you should told them no matter how hard it is because they will know later on too. This is for competition you know, not only them but the whole school will know later too."Yuri said worriedly.

"Don't worry Yuri-ah. I will tell them. I'm just waiting for the right time plus if its near the competition day they can't say no because its too late. Hhehhehhe..plus we had Sungjogie right??" said Nana to calm her bff.

Yupp. Thats her plan on how to tell her brothers and meanwhile she has Sungjong to cover everything including when she need to sneak out for extra practice. Thats why she loves Sungjong damn much. He is her savior, her angel and her everything.

"Okay girls! That its for today, we'll continue tomorrow." said the dance coach.

"Hhhahh!! Before i forgot, tomorrow there will be an extra coach to help us for our secret weapon routine. Till then, take a good care of your body as the competition only a few weeks from now. See you all tomorrow."add the coach.

"Yah!! Go faster clean yourself before your brother practice end." said Yuri.

"Oohh. I almost forgot that!!"said Nana jokingly.

"YYYaaaahhhhh!!" scream Yuri worriedly.

"HHahahaa just kidding. No worries, Sungjong said they will a litte bit late today. They got extra practice as their competition is coming nearer. Its next Friday I think, if i'm not mistaken." explain Nana.

"I'm nearly got heart attack you know!! If i'm not afraid of your brothers, you've been eating my fist right now. You know!!" said Yuri angrily while chasing Nana.

"Sorry my darling!!" said Nana while running away from Yuri and went straight to the toilet.

 

 

"How was the practice today?" Nana ask her brothers brightly.

"So far its good. We are in a good condition today plus i think we are too ready for the competition next week." boast Woohyun.

"Don't be too confident Woohyun. We'll be so ashamed if we not winning the competition after you talk like that." warned Sunggyu..

"Okay!! Now lets go home. I'm hungry already. Sungjongie, you ride with Woohyun oppa ok. Today I'm going ride with my loving Sunggyu oppa." add Nana.

"Nana-ah!! How could you betray me today, and you never talk to me sweetly like you alway do to Sunggyu hyung." Woohyun complained.

"Ah, you are too greasy Woohyun oppa!! Plus you alway teased me.Right Sunggyu oppa??" said Nana while pleading to Sunggyu to take her side.

"Yes honey. You're alway right. Enough on that, let go home. We're all hungry right? Sungjongie, you ride with Woohyun ok."said Sunggyu.

"Okay hyung." said Sungjong don't want to extend more time as he also feel so hungry and tired after the practice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: i'm finally back with new chapter. Sorry for the long awaiting to my dear subscriber. i'll try keep continue update this story. thanks for reading. till then bbbyyyooonnnggg!!! =)