My Life, My Story

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

   In this world, Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun oppa are my warrior. Without them i feel empty and i think i can't survive. They are like my parents.They treat me like a princess and care for me very much so that i'll not sad thinking about our parents. My parents?? They are in heaven now. We are living with our uncle Jungyeop samchon and his son Sungjong after we lost both of our parents and aunts (my uncle's wife) in a flight crashed 8 years ago,,It was so sad at that time as we lost our beloved one at such a young age. Eventhough he is also sad at that time, Jungyeop samchon try really hard to provide us all the requirements and take care of us as his own children. Now we're living under the same roof and treats each other like a real family. We moving on our life for good but they will always stay in our hearts..Yes, this is my life and my story..

"tic toc tic toc michyeo ganda charming eyes,,humchyeo bonda shimjang gamgagi eopseojin maeumida,,,,"

WHAT?!! Its already 7.30 a.m!! Aigooya, i'm already late.. For sure i'll be nagging by my lovely brothers..

   "Nana-yah!!!" speaks of the devils..

   "Yeah oppa!! Give me 5 minutes ok,,," shout me while rushing to the bathroom..

   "Hurry up dear or we're gonna be too late,,"add him..

   "Araso oppa!!"

After 10++ minutes...

   " Sorry oppas, Sungjong,,hhhehee lets go now,," i said with smiley and innocent face..

   " Drink your milk first or you will have gastric later on.." said my older brother, Sunggyu oppa. He is such a caring brother that put my health first of anything..I drink my milk as fast as i can because i know that today we're really really late than the usually day..My bad, sorry oppa & cousin..

   "Today, you're gonna ride the bike with me and Sungjong, you ride with Sunggyu hyung. Today we're gonna take full speed!!" said my 2nd brother, Woohyun oppa. He is kind of naughty but a good boy. he is my brother-friend and i love him so much, Sunggyu oppa also..

   I jumped behind Woohyun oppa's back as we're running of time but he suddenly said,

   "Wahh!! Our baby princess put some weight on i think,,kkkekkee"..What the...

   "Oppa!!! Sunggyu oppa look at Woohyun oppa! He's doing it again.." i said with teary eyes..

    "Enough Woohyun,,we're already late and stop again.."said my charismatic oppa..

    "Just kidding Nana-yah,,you know i love you right. Ok ready, lets go!!" With that we went to the school at a lighting speed,,, ZzzzZZoommmm!! ^^

 

 

 

P/S: I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEW CHAPTER AS FAST AS I CAN,,HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT ^^ BBBYOONG!!