DONGWOO (part 2) ^^

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

   Its been a week he went to the playground searched for the little girl but everyday he only dissappointed. Even so, he still want to try his luck for today. He don't know why but he feel so attached to that little girl. When he was walking near to the playground, he heard soft girl's voice crying from the tunnel there. He want to know the owner of the voice as the voice kinda familiar.

"Hey little kid, what are you doing here?? are you okay??" he said softly so that the little kid the will not shocked.

   Instead, he was the one who shocked when the little kid turn her faced to him. It was the little girl that he has been searching for a week, but that girl look different from before. She look so gloomy and she look thinner than before, theres no bright smile as before. As she turn to him she didn;t say anything, she just continued to cry more. He was kind of confused and don't know what to do before he suddenly remembered something and run back to his house.

   About 5 minutes later, he run back to the tunnel.

"Here, take this. Hope you will feel better", he said while handed something to the girl.

   It was candy. He remembered what that little girls said to him last time. When she was sad, she will feel better after eat some candy. That girl stop crying then take the candy and slowly eat the candy. Then, she cried again but not as hard as before. He doen't know what to do anymore and just sit there beside her to accompany her.

  After a few minutes, after she calmed down a little she start to talk to Dongwoo.

" My parents already left me. They will never comeback again. What should I do?? I missed them so much",she said sofly while sobbing a little.

" I know how you feel. My parents also left me alone.", he said while he thought that that little girl faced the same problem as him. He was a little shocked that he didn't expect that her parents would do the same as his parents as he remembered how happy they are last time playing together at this playground.

"Oh!! Your parents also died in the flight crashed incident?", she ask curiously.

What!!! He was so shocked with that question. Now he knows that her parents was died. They were in a different position as his parents left him alive while she's not.

"Oh,,emm,,not in that incident?, he answered softly and did not told her the real story.

"eemm,,different incident i guess.", she make her owned guessed.

"But you still got your brothers. Not like me, all alone. Even they are not the same as your parents, they still blood-related to you", he tried to console her.

   That little girl just kept quiet. He thought maybe she is thinking about he had said just now.

"I think you shouldn't cry like this. Both of your parents must be sad if they saw you being like this. Yes they are gone now but you still live and have to continue your life for them. I'm sure that yours parents must be want their children have a happy and succesful life. Don't let them down", he tried to make feel better.

"Maybe you are right oppa" she said softly after a few minutes.

"I think I should go home now. My brothers and uncle might be worried as I've not told them that I am here. Thanks oppa for the candy and also your advices. I'll try to follow your advices. Annyeonghaseyo", she said and give him a smile.

Even it was not as bright as before, he glad that she had started to smile again. Her smile is so precious for him.

"Wait, what is your name?", he shaouted as the little already far from him.

" Just call me nana. See you again next time oppa. Maybe tomorrow", she said while waving to him and run back to her house as her brothers are calling her.

"ahh,,i didn't get to tell her my name but its okay as i already know her name and we will meet again tomorrow", he thought and smile alone.

 

   The next day, he went to the playground again as promised but there was no sign og Nana. At the end of the day, he just went back home with dissappointment. That night, he decided to ask his cousin about Nana's family as he know that his cousin was friends with one of Nana's brothers.

"hhhmmm, Hoya-ah. can i ask you something??", he said softly and it was the first time ever he talked to his cousin after the divorce incident.

"Sure hyung. What is it about?", Hoya replied with happy tone as he has tried so many time to had a conversation with Dongwoo but all the time there were no respond from Dongwoo.

" If i'm not mistaken, you are friend with one of the sons of the family in front of our house right?"

" Yup. One of them is the same aged with me. But i heard this morning from daddy that they are moving to other town to live with their uncle as both of their parents passed away a few days ago. By the way, how you know about them as i know you haven't meet them as now is school holidays."

"Ooohh,,I meet them last week at playground as i took a walk there,, Do you know where they are moving??" Dongwoo asked curiously.

"Why you are so eager to know as you just had meet them once hyung? something fishy here,,is it about their little sister??" Hoya said with mischivious smile.

"hhuuhh,,its not like that,,just...hhee" Dongwoo said while scratched his head and blushing.

"I guess i was right,,hhiihii. No worries hyung, i will kept your secret till the day i die..but you had to promise me that we'll getting along like before. Deal??"

"Ok deal. kept your promise even to your parents", he remind Hoya.

" You have my words hyung..by the way, i think they are moving to Seoul." Hoya said.

 

   Busan and Seoul are far from each other. He thought that he will never see the little girl again and kept their short memories together in his heart. Since then, he become Hoya's bestfriend and his attitude changed from gloomy and silent to bright and cheer again. After 5 years, Hoya's father got transfered to Seoul and they also moving to Seoul. On the 1st day at his new school, suddenly he see the same bright smiled as 5 years ago. The  smile that make him smile,,,