Planning in progress.

Life Changes Because of You

Since Hyeji was the B.A.M in the school, she always got to know things really fast from whoever source she got. She found out that L.Joe's parents were preparing for him and Hyoeun's marriage, her blood was boiling inside her body and it was going to explode at anytime.

The truth was, she made a mistake. The one who was getting married were Jieun and Changjo not Hyoeun and L.Joe. Both of them do not have any plan on getting married early.

What they plan was to finish studying, build enough trust for one another before getting married. More trust means less mistaken things will happen in future.

For now, with that HUGE mistake Hyeji was making, she was spreading it to the whole school. One goal she wanted to achieve, everyone hating Hyoeun to the core and sending her threatening messages.

Indeed, for the past few days, Hyoeun had been receiving numerous of threat notes and all to her locker. She even recieved a box with a doll head broken with red paint all over.

This causes Hyoeun didn't dare to open her locker for a couple of days, of course L.Joe was by her side 24/7 to protect her. He loves her and couldn't bare to see her getting hurt which pisses Hyeji off.

L.Joe beside Hyoeun all the time equal no warnings like last time could be make to Hyoeun. Trust me, if they did, L.Joe will send people to cut their throat and send them to burn alive in the middle of their sleep.

Hyoeun and L.Joe didn't bother to explain to the students that it wasn't them getting married because in the end, they were still going to get marry, so why bother explaning to them?

Moreover, they were just a bunch of irritating bugs who loves to whine here and there.

Hyeji couldn't take it anymore and decided to held a meeting with her girls along with Chihoon. And yes, Chihoon requested into the plan because he wanted to see what Hyeji was trying to do with Hyoeun.