Plan Changed. Hurt.

Life Changes Because of You

"Can anyone tell me why are we here for a meeting again, didn't we planned it yesterday?" Subin, one of the girls asked.

"Well... I can't trust Chihoon, that son of a ." Hyeji frowned when the image of Chihoon came into her mind.

"I thought you like him...."

"I did, but Chihoon like Hyoeun back. That did that again.... I have to get L.Joe back, he can't fall for Hyoeun's trick and we are all in this together, right?" Hyeji smirked to herself.

"Right!" The girls chroused together.

------

"L.Joe eat this!"

Hyoeun scooped a spoonful of rice to L.Joe's mouth, L.Joe gladly open his mouth for Hyoeun to feed him. Of course, students around the cafeteria were jealous as hell, they were literally stabbing their food with their fork as if they were stabbing Hyoeun.

Well, this had been going for long and they didn't mind it at all because all they knew as long as they love each other, all those doesn't matter to them at all.

"That was delicious! But my girl can cook even better than the lunch lady!"

L.Joe pinched Hyoeun's cheek and beamed.

After finishing their lunch, L.Joe went to the washroom while Hyoeun was sitting at the cafeteria alone. Out of the blue, someone called her, she spunned around and to her dismay it was Hyeji with her friends.

"Yes?" Hyoeun raised her brow.

"We need to talk." Hyeji smirked.

*Is the nightmare starting now? Please, no! L.Joe where are you?!* Hyoeun thought.

She nodded and followed the girls to a corner while the girls all surrounded Hyoeun that she had nowhere to escape.

 

"Yah! Pabo, Han Hyoeun! Do you think you can get off together with L.Joe like this so easily?!" One of the girl slapped across Hyoeun's cheek.

"I know... you girls wanted to make it hard for me and L.Joe, but let me tell you. It's impossible." Hyoeun said while using her hand to rub the sore part that the girl slapped awhile ago.

"Leave him." Hyeji said.

"Never."

"Why? Why are you making it so hard for yourself?" Hyeji said and caressesd Hyoeun's cheek.

"I'm not... why are you always making it so hard for me?" Hyoeun asked back.

"Am I? Then try leaving here and you will know what's gonna know happen next."

Hyeji folded her arms and smirked while the other girls started laughing off.

*If I leave, they are not going to do something stupid right? L.Joe is here to protect me isn't it? Chihoon will tell me what they are going to do.... right? So is it alright to leave now?* 

Hyoeun thought and scanned through all the girls with her eye, she shrugged all the negative thoughts and left the place with an unconscious heart.

Hyoeun didn't know she made the wrong decision on leaving the place, as soon as she left them, a heavy cabinet filled with utensils made of glass crashed on to Hyoeun.

The glass shattered into pieces and cut through Hyoeun's skins which causes her to bleed. Just in time when L.Joe returned from the toilet, he saw a crowd was gathering.

Curiousity kills a cat, he decided to take a look. Unfortunately, he saw Chihoon kneeled down and he was in tear. As soon as Chihoon titled his head, he saw L.Joe and tried to send a message to L.Joe that it was Hyoeun because he wasn't able to speak from too much crying.

L.Joe widen his eye and pushed the cabinet away and held Hyoeun in his arms. Tears streamed down his cheek, he scanned through the crowd trying to find out who was the culprit, unfortunately those girls have already ran away.

"Hyoeun-ah! Please.... don't close your eye! I know it hurt but I am here! Hyoeun-ah!"

While L.Joe was comforting Hyoeun, Chihoon was away to call the ambulance. Hyoeun couldn't stand it anymore and burst into tears too.

"L.Joe... it's hurt, but I am going to be alright. You are not leaving me right?" Hyoeun asked weakly.

"No! Never! Please don't die, I can't live without you!" L.Joe said.

"I won't..."

Hyoeun caressed his cheek, and soon she fainted due to the large amount of blood she lost.

*Han Hyoeun, I will not leave you no matter what. No matter how ugly you are with these scars, I still love you.*