not mine!

PICTURES

 

Nowadays, Seohyun has been stressed with SNSD’s hectic schedules. It’s not that she’s complaining , in fact she feels happy every time their manager would tell them their next schedule right after finishing one appointment. It’s just that she’s not able to rest in appropriate time. She can’t even follow her night time care routine as it could already be morning when she and her unnies could finish their schedules.

 

Because of too much activities, she doesn’t have enough time to spend with her boyfriend who happened to be as busy, if not more, busy as she is. Both SNSD and CNBLUE are really doing great in korea as well as in other countries, so it’s very hard for the couple to see each other often, so they could just use their cell phones as their communication and for them to exchange I love you and I miss you.

 

One afternoon, Seohyun was blessed for a rest time. for the whole afternoon, she’s free and her next schedule would be the in the next day, so she has the time to sleep or do whatever she wants, but being a good girlfriend, she wants to spend the time with Jung Yonghwa.

 

It’s really rare for the couple to have their schedule coincide, so Jung Yonghwa was happy that he was also given the time to rest that afternoon, but unlike Seohyun, he had to go first for his last schedule before he can finally have the time to relax.

 

He had already called seohyun, and informed her about his free time. He told seohyun to just go directly to their dorm since the other members won’t be there as they also want to have fun outside,and he would try to finish his schedule quickly to follow her.

 

‘CLICK'

 

the sound of an open door was heard after seohyun had pressed the password of the CNBLUE’s dorm. Being his girlfriend, gives her the privilege to know the lock code of their dorm, so she could just enter whenever she wants, but Yonghwa is sure that Seohyun won’t go to their dorm unless he had called her, that’s how upright is she.

 

“well.. it’s still clean than what I expected!” she exclaimed as she was slipping her feet to the only pink slippers on the shoe rack. Seohyun put her bag on the sofa, and proceeded to their kitchen to place the food she had made for them knowing that only snacks,ramyun and other ‘CNBLUE STYLE FOOD’ as yonghwa claimed were present on their food storage.

 

“aigoo! how long should they keep this style?” she said as she was properly placing them one by one on the appropriate place. When she was done, she proceeded to their sofa to have a seat. Although, she’s allowed to go to his room, she still let yonghwa maintain his privacy, so she just doesn’t enter unless yonghwa had told her so.

 

“oh!” she exclaimed when she saw one book on the floor right after she took her seat. She looked at the cover page, and she smiled when she read the title, it was one of the books that belonged to her EVER FAVORITE SELF-IMPROVEMENT genre.

 

But before she could start to flip the cover, the door opened revealing her tired yet handsome boyfriend. Her face lit up when she saw him, so she just put the book on the sofa and stood up.

 

“oppa!” she smiled

Yonghwa has been smiling awhile ago knowing that Seohyun was already in the dorm. He directly went to her without even changing shoes and not minding if he was still wearing his backpack.

 

“I miss you” yonghwa said as he tightly hugged her

“nado” she answered

------

Yonghwa proceeded first in his room to change in a new set of clothes because he wants to appear fresh and sweat free to his girlfriend. While yonghwa was in the room, seohyun decided to prepare a food for him.

 

Seohyun was already done with the food but yonghwa was still on the room, so she proceeded to couch and just continue reading. She was having a good time reading each page until yonghwa appeared with a more comfortable clothe.

 

“hyun!” yonghwa called as he sat beside her

 

“What are you reading?” he nudged as he looked at the book

 

“ah.. it’s another self-improvement book oppa..” she answered still engrossed in reading

 

" be stress-free in busy days“ yonghwa leaned forward to look at the cover page.

 

“how come we have this here?” he asked

 

Seohyun looked at him confused “ huh? Ah.. I saw it there” seohyun said pointing on the floor

 

Yonghwa just nodded until he remembered something

----

“hyung, is sister-in-law coming?” jonghyun said as he's fixing his clothes while on their van

 

“yeah.. so you 3 could just have fun.. I’ll stay with her!” Yonghwa said as he opened the door on his side. it was only him who climbed off from the car since, he’s the only one who’s going to the dorm since the 3 would have their play time.

 

When he was approaching the building, Jonghyun called her

 

“HYUNG!” yonghwa turned around

 

“DON’T LET SEOHYUN SEE MY BOOK  UNDER THE COUCH!”

 

“Wae!”

 

“JUST DON’T LET HER!”

------

when he remembered, yonghwa immediately grabbed the book from seohyun which surprised her

 

“ah.. oppa.. waeyo? I’m not yet done reading.. “ she whined

 

“you can’t read this! Try other one.. I have lots of books inside my room.. take a look at them!” yonghwa said as he tried to hide the book on his side

 

“ah.. chincha.. oppa.. I’ll read those after I’m done with that.. please” she said showing her best aegyo she could muster

 

“no..she must not see this!!”

 

“andwae!.. you can’t” Yonghwa stood up while holding the book.Seohyun did the same, as she tried to get a grip of the book.

 

For a long time, Seohyun was trying to grab the book but yonghwa held it up high and just suggested her another books, but seohyun didn’t stop. It’s not that she still wants to read the book, but she enjoyed the thing they’re doing. It’s been a long time since they were like this, so she’s having fun teasing him that she still want to read the book.

 

She tried to jump to reach for it, but yonghwa won’t let her. but as time passed by, yonghwa felt tired of raising his hand so seohyun took this chance to get it from him, when she grabbed the book, yonghwa tried to get it from her, which caused the book to fell.

 

Seohyun hurriedly picked the book while laughing when she noticed piece of paper scattered on the floor.  Probably, pictures?! Yonghwa tried his very best to take all those photos but seohyun manage to get a glimpse of one.

 

“oh! Ottokhe!” she exclaimed when she saw the picture. It contains of girl with revealing clothes to the point that everything that should be hidden is slightly seen( just slight..LOL)

 

 She just froze on spot and her face was like being painted with red, as it grew red in each millisecond.Yonghwa gulped when seohyun saw the picture.

 

“oppa---wha....slasdfasdfjkfjasfjasfl” seohyun can’t utter any words

 

“hyun.. this is not mine!! I promise!! This is Jonghyun’s “ Yonghwa said defensively. He raised his both hands to swear but he forgot that he was actually holding other pictures which aren’t really appropriate.. and those pictures were more daring than that of Seohyun had seen.

 

“oh.!! Hyun!! I’m sorry!! But these are not mine!! I don’t even know that we have this kind of thing in the dorm”

 

"you know i love you, right!! i won't even dare to look at other girls even pictures of them.. i just want you.. I only want to look at you..i don't even have the intention on looking other girl's body.. i just want yours! "

 

yonghwa slapped his mouth when he realized what he just said.

 

"ohmygod!! WHAT AM I SAYING!!! YOU'LL BE DEAD LEE  JONGHYUN! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!

 

“oppa..---adfsflajglkjgjkafjdafksdafja” seohyun was saying incomprehensible words, until,

 

“HYUNG!!!”

 

"uh-oh! i'm doomed!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

just random thoughts..

i am so stressed right now, that i don't know how this kind of thing

suddenly popped in my mind!! LOL