Do-Bul-E-Seu cont.

Reunited

 

 

"So, Suh Young ssi, how do you know our Kyu Jong?" Jung Min asked. 

"We used to go to school together." 

"O, chincha? For how long?" 

"Uh, five years. then I had to move to America." 

"Oh, so what brings you back?" 

"Yah, Jung Min. Who said you could bother her with so many questions?" Kyu Jong interrupted. "Ahh, you were going to ask her anyway," Jung Min waved him off.  

The five members had sort of grouped themselves around her, and Kyu Jong decided to organize the situation a bit. "Why don't we all sit down," he suggested. Baby jumped eagerly for one of the sofas dotting the room, Jung Min following close behind. Young Saeng took up a seat nearby, and Hyun Joong made some room in between them for Kyu Jong. Suh Young started to feel a little shy but shrugged off the feeling as Kyu Jong indicated the seat in front of them. "Yogi anjo." He was about to take his own seat when he saw Suh Young limping to hers. "Ya, Suh Young. Gwenchanya?" He rushed to take her arm and help her to her seat. "Gwenchana, Kyu Jong." She smiled at his concern. So like when they went to school together. "I just twisted it a little." She paused and gave a little laugh, thinking how ridiculous she must have looked with her arms flailing about. "Actually Kim Hyun Joong ssi saved me." Baby started to clap enthusiastically. "U-wa, Hyung! Chareta!" "Yah, our leader's a hero," Jung Min teased. "What happened?" Young Saeng asked. "Well I was walking over here when someone snatched my bag-" 

"Chincha?" The group broke out in exclamations. 
"Ne. So I chased after him and got my bag back, but he pushed me down the steps. And that's when Hyun Joong ssi saved me." 
There was some back slapping then and threats uttered towards the next purse snatcher, mostly by Jung Min and Baby. Hyun Joong cracked a joke about it, and then the next hour was spent loosening up and getting to know each other, eventually dropping the formalities. 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Suh Young." 

"Hmm?" 

"You sure you're okay now?" Kyu Jong was referring to her ankle as he walked her up to her apartment. 

"De. It's fine. Just a little sore." 

"Good. See you tomorrow then," he said happily. Suh Young waved then went inside. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

"Yo, my brother!" Baby greeted as Kyu Jong entered the van. Hyun Joong was strumming his guitar again, and he played a few chords for Kyu's entrance. "You can start filming again," their "Manager-Hyung" told the camera man sitting in the passenger seat. "Hai," he gave a nod and moved to open the camera lens. "If you don't mind my asking," he adjusted the lens, "who was that girl?" 
"She's a friend of mine," Kyu Jong answered. 
"Oh. You've known each other long?" he liked to practice his Korean. 
"Ne. We're old friends." 
There was a beep and then, "Alright, we're filming now." The atmosphere seemed to liven up a bit, and Jung Min scooted forward to answer the first round of questions. 


yogi anjo = sit here

chareta = good job

 

pls pls comment, as i would like to know if this story is making ppl happy. ㅋㅋㅋ