"Do-Bul-E-Seu"

Reunited

 

 

Kyu Jong blinked for a few seconds at the familiar yet strangely different face in the doorway. Then realization set in, and he hastily got up from his chair and walked towards her. "Kim Suh Young," he breathed. Her face cracked into that familiar smile, and he gave her a hug. When he stepped back, she was looking at him with eyes full of sparkles. 

 

"Ahem," Jung Min coughed. Kyu Jong looked around to see the rest of the members looking expectantly at him. "Oh right. Everyone, this is my friend, Kim Suh Young." He turned back to her and gave a bow, a slight smile playing on his face. "We will now introduce ourselves to you." He walked to the center of the room as one by one the others went to join him. Kim Hyun Joong looked at all of them and counted off.  

"Han', dul, set!" 

They held out their hands, "Annyong haseyo, Double S oh gong il imnida!" 

"Annyong haseyo, I'm the Forever Center of SS501, Kim Kyu Jong. Bangapsumida."

"Annyong haseyo, I'm the Leader of SS501, Kim Hyun Joong. Bangapsumida." 

"Annyong haseyo, I'm the Prince of SS501, Heo Young Saeng. Bangapsumida." 

"Annyong haseyo, I'm the Maknae of SS501, Kim Hyung Jun. Bangapsumida." 

"And I'm SS501 y Charisma, Park Jung Min. Bangapsumida." 

"Ne, Kamsahamnida!" Hyun Joong yelled as if to a crowd of people. The group bowed, full of the energy of their greeting. Suh Young smiled brightly and bowed as well. "Bangawoyo." 

 

 


De... that's all I could think of for now, so I just wrote it down.  I've come up with a few other stories, though, so I'm thinking of putting this on hold or making it a "one shot" kind of thing. Anyways, please comment and let me know what you think of everything so far. Thanks for reading. Kamsahamnida! ^ ^