Chapter 14

The Unwilling Bride

 

 
'Give them time. You will have her later. Later Seunghyun. Later.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
" Why do you have to go to Busan? And with that punk? " He suddenly asked after a minute of silence.
 
 
"..."
 
 
He looked at her. She kept her gaze forward, with her hand still with his. He proved her right. He really could drive with one hand. 
 
 
"You're not gonna answer me? Yah, talk. " He squeezed her hand. 
 
 
"What? " She faced him.
 
 
" I said, why do you want to go to Busan all of a sudden."
 
 
"Personal reasons. "
 
 
" Too personal to even inform me? " 
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"Don't" He warned. 
 
 
"Don't? don't what?"
 
 
"Don't do it again." He said.
 
 
"Do what?"
 
 
 
"Leaving without my permission. If uncle didn't call earlier, I woudn't have known you'll go far as Busan."
 
 
I knew it! Papa YG betrayed me! Arrrggh. I told him not to tell him. I really can't trust Papa YG now.
 
 
"I know you won't let me so I just went away without it." She admitted.
 
 
 
"You're right. I won't allow you. I won't allow you to go unless you're with me. And why can't you go alone? Why do you need that punk to go with you?" He questioned.
 
 
"He knows the way.  And why are you calling him punk? He has a name. It's Lee Donghae." 
 
 
"I can call him whatever I want. Do you have a problem with that? " He looked at her. She looked at him.
 
 
"No. Your highness."
 
 
"Good." He squeezed her hand.
 
 
With the last statement, silence remained. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

They finally arrived at Busan. They were now on the busy streets, walking. The gap between Donghae and Dara was noticeable and Seunghyun was to blame. 
 
 
He had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, making her so close to him and far from Donghae.
 
 
Donghae could tell that she was uncomfortable. He badly wanted to pull her from him but he couldn't do anything but watch. 'I can't believe I'm in this situation. Great! Damn great!'
 
 
On the other hand, Seunghyun was beaming. His main plan is to keep them apart from each other and it was working perfectly. He couldn't be happier. He still don't know why the hell they were here but he couldn't care less. He was here to accompany her. 
 
 
They stopped in a certain run-down house. Donghae knocked. An old lady appeared.
 
 
"Yes?" The old lady skeptically asked. 
 
 
"Uhm, Ahjumma, we just wanted to ask if it is Haedong residence?"
 
 
"Yes it is. " The old lady looked at them, asking to herself what is their purpose of visit. 
 
 
 
Donghae looked at Dara. 
 
 
 
"Uhm, Ahjumma, do you know  a certain Park Sanghyun? " She asked. 
 
 
 
"Park Sanghyun? " The old lady crossed her brows, indicating she was thinking carefully. 
 
 
"N-neh." 
 
 
"Park. Sanghyun. Sanghyun... Sang- AH! Sanghyun! The brat!" The old lady exclaimed.
 
 
"Do you know him, ahjumma? " She hopefully asked.
 
 
"Yes! He stayed here for almost three years. That brat! He was always doing prank in my neighborhood. "
 
 
"Really?! Then can I see him? " She smiled. 
 
 
"Oh but he's not here anymore. He left about two weeks ago."
 
 
"Eh?t Then did you know where he possibly went?" 
 
 
"Oh that I don't know. Sorry. He was always like that since then. He was always disappearing and appearing all of a sudden. He was pretty mysterious for me. 
 
 
"Wait, who are you anyways? "
 
 
"I'm his sister." 
 
 
"Oh! Never thought that punk would have a sister. Well, do you want to go inside? I could offer you something to drink. " The old lady offered. 
 
 
"Uhm, no thanks ahjumma. We'll get going. Thank you very much. " She slumped her shoulders then left. 
 
 
What will she do now? She will start again from the beginning. She thought she will finally see him. 'I guess I kept my hopes up high'
 
 
"Boo. Come here." Donghae said then went to her. 
 
 
She slowly walked to him and into his arms. She badly needed comfort right now.
 
 
"I'm sorry. I never thought it will turn out this way. " Donghae whispered in her ears.
 
 
"It's not your fault. Maybe it's not yet time." 
 
 
"But the one who gave me address was very sure he was staying there. "
 
 
"Yeah he was. But not until now." 
 
 
"I'm really sorry Boo. " He hugged her tightly.
 
 
Seeing their embrace, Seunghyun badly wanted to pull Dara but he refrained himself. 'Give them this time. She needed comfort from a friend. He'll get his chance later'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

They were still walking in the park but with distance from each other. Dara was walking ahead of the two male, walking aimlessly and lifelessly. Donghae decided to walk with her.

 
"Boo, you want ice cream? " 
 
"Ice cream?"
 
 
"Yeah. You know the one that is cold and sweet? Ever heard of it?" He decided to throw a joke.
 
 
"Yah. Do you think I'm dumb?" She glared at him.
 
 
"Keke. I just want to make you smile." He pinched her cheeks.
 
 
"Ahhhh!! It hurts! How many times did you pinch my cheeks today?" She rubbed her cheeks. 
 
 
"You're just too cute for your own good." 
 
 
" Hmp." She pouted.
 
 
"Don't pout!"
 
 
"Wae?" She looked at him.
 
 
"Because you're even cuter!" 
 
 
She blushed. 
 
 
Meanwhile, Seunghyun was left behind, leaving him to witness their closeness. 'Give them time. You will have her later. Later Seunghyun. Later.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"It's delicious!~" She smiled. 
 
 
"Good!" 
 
 
They were currently eating ice cream. They were both in the same bench savoring the taste of delicious ice cream while Seunghyun was in the other bench with hands in his pocket. 
 
 
Donghae observed Seunghyun, looking serious as ever.
 
 
"Dara, is he really your fiancee?" 
 
 
"Hmmm?"
 
 
"Seunghyun. Is he really your fiancee?" He asked. He badly wanted to ask her since she introduced her to him. 
 
 
"Y-yeah." She said then looked at her ice cream.
 
 
"How?"
 
 
She sighed. "It was a long story."
 
 
"So? You're really decided to marry him?" 
 
 
Silence. She didn't know how to answer. Is she really ready to marry him and be tied with him. She looked at Seunghyun. She looked at his serious expression. 
 
Could she really amrry this person? Will she be happy? 
 
 
 
"Dara. I don't know how you and him became like this but think things carefully before you regret everything in the end. Think of your happiness. Think of  yourself for once. Whatever you choose, I'll always support you." 
 
 
"Thanks Hae. You're really the best." She hugged him. He hugged her back. Suddenly, his phone went ringing.
 
 
He released her then answer his phone. "Yoboseyo?"
 
 
"... Neh? ... "
 
 
"... But I'm on break."
 
 
"But... Arasso. Arasso. I'll be there in a while."
 
 
He ended the call. "Boo, I think I need to go. The hospital called. They needed assisstance"
 
 
"Oh? Is that so? Then let's go." 
 
 
"I'm really sorry. I really wanted us to bond but..."
 
 
"It's ok I understand." She cooed.
 
 
"But how will you get back? You knew your way back? Maybe i could call one of my friend to..."
 
 
"It's ok I got it covered. I know our way out. You can go." Seunghyun cut him. 
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"See? Seunghyun knows our way back. We can manage. Now go! " She smiled then patted his back.
 
 
He relunctantly followed her. He said his goodbye then waved at them, leaving the two by themselves.
 
 
"Let's go." She said then went to his car. When they were finally settled, Seunghyun faced her.
 
 
 
"I lied. " 
 
 
"What?" She faced him. 
 
 
"I don't know our way out." He said.
 
 
"What??!!!!" 
 
 
"I didn't remember any route. I just followed him." 
 
 
"What?! Then why did you say to him that you knew?! His friend could help us!" She reprimanded.
 
 
"I wanted him to leave us alone fast. I'm not thinking clearly earlier." 
 
 
"Then how are we suppose to go home?!" 
 
 
He didn't answer.
 
 
"Great! Just great!"
 
 
She decided to call Donghae to at least help them. But when she looked at her phone, she cursed. "Lowbattttt!!!!! What the hell!" 
 
 
"Hand me your phone." She said to him.
 
 
"I don't have it."
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"I left it at home."
 
 
"What?! Aishhhh!!!" 
 
 
As if it was not enough, rain poured heavily, leaving them in a middle of a heavy rain with no means of communication. "AAAAHHHHH!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

They were driving for almost an hour. They went to ask for directions but due to the heavy rain, it was difficult. It was bad enough that they didn't know where to go but the heavy rain made it worst. 

 
'How will we survive this? Ottokhe?!' She asked herself as she looked at the window with the rain pouring heavily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------
updated! :)))
sorry to cut this off abruptly but i wanted this as sort of filler chapter for the next one :)
Thanks for the support guys:)))