The Other Requests

One Night

 

           Yeoyoon quite surprised to see Dongho came with his bike. Previously she had never seen it. And she was a bit hesitant when sitting on the bike. "You sure you can drive well?" she whispered before they left home.

            Dongho laughing behind his full-face helmet. "Relax, we'll be all-right," he said reassuringly, then start the bike.

            The journey to the restaurant did not take a long time. Half an hour later they both arrived. Yeoyoon glanced at her watch, then grumbled. "I'm five minutes late!" she cried upset, putting the helmet to Dongho that deliberately brought him to wear.

            "That’s your own fault! Why you took so many time just for dressing up?!" said Dongho.

            "This is an important meeting that may never be happened. Of course I had to dress up as pretty as possible," said Yeoyoon defensively. “I've been pretty right?" she asked, spinning in front of Dongho.

            Dongho was silent for a moment, admiring Yeoyoon’s figure who did look more beautiful than usual tonight. Then, he sighed heavily, realizing Yeoyoon did that for someone else, not for him. "Beautiful enough," he said lazily.

            "Really?" Yeoyoon asked again, this time sounding disappointed. Dongho only nodded and Yeoyoon pouted. "Well, you go home! I’m going to call you to get me home later."

            "Hey, do you think I'm your maid?! Hey, Jo Yeo Yoon, I just want to help you!" said Dongho upset.

            "Of course you're not my maid. Don’t think like that! You ... "

            "Knew then! I'm home! "

            Yeoyoon was silent, staring at the figure of Dongho who was gradually disappear from her view. She did not understand why Dongho could be sensitive like that. Anyway, Yoon, forget about Dongho briefly. There's someone waiting for you in there, mind Yeoyoon warned.

 

***

 

            "How about the dinner?" Kiseop asked when they finished eating their food.

            "The food was good, Oppa!"said Yeoyoon smiling.

            Kiseop chuckled hear the answer of the girl who was sitting in front of him. Without any doubt, his hands clutched Yeoyoon’s hands and it gently. Making her cheeks flushed. "You look different tonight, Yeoyoon," he said sharply.

            "W-what do you mean ...?" being too nervous, Yeoyoon could not even finish the question. Her heart skipped a beat during Kiseop holding her hands. Why did I get like this? Oh God, why he is so fascinating? "Do... do I look ugly?"

            Kiseop laughed, then quickly shook his head. "No, that's not what I meant!" he said quickly. His eyes stared fixedly at Yeoyoon’s face. "You're... so beautiful."

            Yeoyoon’s eyes rounded. Not trusting but happy to heard that. I'm so beautiful? But, Dongho said I just beautiful enough!

            "Yeoyoon," called Kiseop, making Yeoyoon’s daydreams dispersed. "Will you accompany me to my friend's birthday party right now?" make Yeoyoon’s forehead wrinkled.

            Spontaneously she glanced at her watch. It's eight o'clock. Maybe I can agree it. "Perhaps, but only until nine, ok, Oppa? Passing of the hour... "

            "You're going to get yelled by your mom right?" Yeoyoon nodded shyly. Kiseop just smiled. He was expected it’d be difficult for her to went out at night. "As you wish, dear. We'll be home before nine o'clock," he agreed Yeoyoon’s request. Kiseop stood up from his chair, pulling Yeoyoon hand softly. "Let's go!"

 

***

-To be Continued-