A Wrong Decision

One Night

 

             Yeoyoon’s forehead wrinkled with confused when they've reached the destination. They went to the old house and it was far away from residential areas. The girl looked at Kiseop who sat beside her. "That's your friend's house, Oppa?" she said to be sure.

            "Yes," replied Kiseop shortly, then unplug the key from the starter car. "Come on down! They must have been waiting for us," he said and Yeoyoon immediately followed him.

            Yeoyoon felt her decision to come to that place was the wrong decision. Somehow that feeling could be felt. As their pace approaching to the house, she felt uneasy. "Oppa... I'm scared..." she admitted as she reflexively clasped his hand.

            Kiseop staring silent at Yeoyoon with a puzzled look. However, seconds later, he hugged Yeoyoon’s shoulder and smiled. "Why? I'm here with you," he said reassuringly.

            And finally, they had arrived in the house and met two men who were laughing to each other. Yeoyoon recognized them. Eli and Jaeseop, Kiseop’s close friends at their school. Both men paused and smiled spontaneously at Yeoyoon when Kiseop shook their hand one by one.

            "You said there was a party, Oppa. But why this place is so quiet?" asked Yeoyoon while looking around the house. The house was lit by dim light. On the second floor actually looked very dark. Why they didn’t turn the light on?

            "You both missed the party," Eli replied, walking away from them. Did not know where he wass going.

            "The party's over?" asked Yeoyoon confused. "Then let's go home, Oppa!" she said as she pulled Kiseop’s hand, however, he also pulled her hand so that her body bumped toward his chest.

            "Why so hurry, sweetheart?" asked Jaeseop as he walked toward Yeoyoon and caressed her cheek. "You know, the other party is about to begin."

            Yeoyoon’s heart beating fast. What is going on? When she looked at Kiseop to asking for an explanation, he just smiled. "I wanna go home. I don’t want to join any party!" she said in a trembling voice. Sounded obvious that she was scared. "Kiseop Oppa, please take me home!"

            "Ops! Unfortunately, Miss. The door has been locked." suddenly, Eli had joined them again, shaking the key in his hand. "You can not go anywhere."

            Yeoyoon soon rid herself of Kiseop’s and ran toward the door. She knew that her attempt to open that door was useless, however, she continued to knocked the door and screaming. Tears began to flow. Bad thoughts about what would be done of them to her came to her mind. Made her more afraid.

            Suddenly, Kiseop pulled her shoulders and turned her body to faced him. "Nobody will listen to you. There was no home in this area, no people," he said.

            Yeoyoon felt her hands tied tightly as covered by tape. Matter how hard she struggled when her forcibly taken to a dark room, it certainly could not beat the power of three of them strength. She sobbed incessantly and kept screaming even though closed.

            When her shirt was about being riped by Eli, someone pulled him up and punched him until he fell down. The man got into a fight with Jaeseop and Kiseop. Three against one, of course the guy was quite overwhelmed. However, apparently, the guy could handle it well. Eventually the three of them fell unconscious.

            Although he had been rescued her, Yeoyoon still felt wary as he walked toward her. The man untied her hands after realizing Yeoyoon’s hands tied because of a bit of light coming from outside to the room.

            "Who... who are you?" asked Yeoyoon still fearful after opening the tape on with her own hands.

            The man chuckled. "It's me, Dongho."

            Yeoyoon immediately hugged him tightly as she shed tears full relief. The girl felt safe in the presence of her friend now. Because she knew that he would protect her and would not hurt her.

 

***

 

            "Plese, stop crying!" pleaded Dongho at Yeoyoon when they were at a public park which is located quite close to the girl's house. All the way home, Yeoyoon sobbed endlessly. Apparently, the incident really made an impression at all to her. Dongho did not have the heart to see it. "Don’t let your mom think you cry because of me!"

            Hearing that, Yeoyoon hastily wiping her eyes. If mom get mad at Dongho because of me, I would not be free to be friends with him! She thought. Suddenly, she grabbed Dongho’s hand tightly and smiled weakly. Her eyes were swollen and there was still visible grief. "Thank you, Dongho..." she said sincerely. "You're my hero tonight." Dongho just chuckled as he ruffled her hair gently with his other hand. "But why did you know if I was in that house?" she asked as her brow wrinkled, confused.

            "Actually, I didn’t go home when you told me. I just went to the mini market to buy some foods and back to the restaurant to wait for you," he admitted making Yeoyoon’s eyes rounded in disbelief.

            "You're waiting for me at there? But, why didn’t I see you? "

            "I was hiding. I'm worried about you because you was going alone with a man who had previously never even close to you. When I saw you out from the restaurant and went to some where, I decided to follow you. I think Kiseop hyung will take you to your home. Apparently, he had been brought you to that place. At that time I was convinced that he had malicious intent to you. And my gut rose when I saw Eli Hyung shut the door of the house. And... " Dongho did not have the heart to continue his story because he was aware of the girl beside him bent her face and he could see the tears falling into her skirt. "I should not approve the plan," he lamented.

            Yeoyoon hurriedly shook her head. "No. It's all my fault," she said during her sobbed that began to be heard again. "I'm too blind to his charms so that I would have to agree on what he wanted. I'm stupid! So stupid! "

            "Come on, Yoon! It has gone right? That's useless if you always remember about that. You have to move on, ok? "

            Yeoyoon nodded weakly. "You will always protect me right? You will not hurt me? "

            Dongho did not answer. He looked at her intently. If only you knew the truth about my feeling to you, Yoon... Dongho wished. Finally, he nodded. "Yes, I will protect you and will not hurt you. Promise!" he said, holding up his little finger and immediately greeted with Yeoyoon’s little finger. Interlocking their fingers as a sign that Dongho will not betray his promises.

 

***

 

-THE END-

 

how's that??? I'm so sorry for the bad image to Kiseop, Jaeseop & Eli T___T

I hope you enjoy the ending!!! ^_^