Chapter 14

Second (First) Chance

I know last two updates were kind of lame lol but I bet you didn't expect me to update this one so quickly ^^ This is just in case I don't get to update in the next days ^^ Hope you like this one though... :)

Thanks for the new subbies and old subbies, and my silent readers I know there are a lot... But thanks for being there! :) And thanks for the commenters you guys cheer me up! :D


Chapter 14

After leaving the café, you and Youngjae walked together quietly. The body guards that were with you agreed on leaving you sometime alone in the park. You strolled slowly, but you decide to lead the way now. You take his hand and walk faster in front of him pulling him with you.

“______, where are we going?” –He asked as he was being pulled.

“Just follow me…” –You say.

You finally made it…

“Why? Why are we here?” –He asks as he looks at the place you brought him. The same bridge he found you crying and the place you only went to when you felt sad.

You release his hand and walk to the railing, as you look and take a deep breath of the cold air.

“Are you okay?” –He asks, he keeps his distance, but all he wants to do is embrace you.

“Youngjae…” –You say lowly –“Can you change something?”

He is feeling more worried now…

“Change what?”

“The meaning this place has for me. Can you please change it? I don’t want it to be the place I go to cry when I’m sad. I want this to be the place I go to smile when I’m sad. I want this to be a place where I can cheer up when I’m not feeling well, when I’m frustrated, when I lose something…”

You look at him with your eyes tearing. He stands still looking at your eyes.

“Can you?” –You ask with your voice almost breaking.

He gets closer to you, and he places his hand on your cheek, the other one resting in the railing. And he slowly leans closer as you both close your eyes, and he crashes his lips with yours. No matter how many times you’d kiss Zelo… You quickly could tell the difference. The feeling the meaning… The emotion behind it was different. You kissed him back, accepting him by embracing his neck. You didn’t need anything else, you finally understood…

You broke the kiss slowly, as if you both didn’t want to separate.

“I really love you…” –You say close to him.

He smiles and caresses your face as he stares intently at your eyes.

“I really love you too…”

You smile back and embrace him tightly, as he hugs you back. You rest your head on his chest, and you say:

“Really?”

He embraces you even tighter, as if he was afraid you’d let go, and he says:

“I love you so much!”

You smile and still in his arms look at him:

“If anything happens, if anything changes, please promise me that won’t change.”

He wanted to make you feel at ease, that you could trust him.

He released a little his embrace still keeping you in his arms, and leaned closer to your face and said:

“I promise.” –And pulled you in for another passionate kiss, reassuring you that the promise was sealed and he’ll keep it no matter what.

 


Did i get too cheesy? Idk Youngjae makes me cheesy lol xD