Chapter 13

Second (First) Chance

Hey guys! Since yesterday's update was rather short, I decided to update again since I had the time to do it! I'm still in writing process so expect more chapters soon! (:


Chapter 13

Youngjae asked you on a date once again. Since you had ended things with Zelo, you now concentrated on getting to know your current “boyfriend.” In this time you got to know him better and he had sure changed a lot since the confession, you found yourself falling quite easily for him. This act wasn’t much of an act anymore… But though you now liked him, this really wasn’t how a relationship was supposed to start… At least not in your opinion.

You slurped on your drink, as Youngjae kept talking about his day with his hyungs. He every now and then would take your hand and intertwine his fingers with yours. You didn’t mind this… But something else did.

*Flash*

You felt the light hit you as you turned to the window and saw, another one.

If it weren’t the fans, it was the paparazzi. All they want is to have an exclusive. It was hard to even see each other in public without being interrupted by them. You decide to brush it out and talk to Youngjae as if they weren’t outside.

“So did you know?” –You ask brightly while smiling.

Youngjae loves your smile, so he smiles as well.

“What?”

“Junhong has a girlfriend!” –You say leaning forward and say quietly not wanting anyone to start a new story on it. It had passed already almost a month since you and he officially broke up, and one month since you have been with Youngjae because you wanted to, not because you had to.

Youngjae’s almost chokes on his drink and he asked:

“Really? He does?”

You chuckle… And continue.

“Well… Not exactly a girlfriend, but I can tell he really likes her and I think he’s going to ask her out soon…” –You say looking outside again.

Youngjae looks at you, and he leans forward and whispers:

“Is she a noona for him?”

You immediately turn to him:

“Why do you ask that?” –You ask and tilt your head.

“What I mean is… how old is she?” –He corrected.

You lean back and look up thinking, you smile, and another camera flashes outside taking your attention back outside and you say:

“Well, I think she’s a year younger than him… But I’m not sure though. He met her not long ago in a dance studio and she’s really pretty.” –You look at him now, trying to ignore the constant distractions outside, and continue –“But don’t tell him I told you though, let him tell you himself.”

Youngjae nodded.

You look again outside biting your lip and sighed looking at another man with a camera…

“_____... Is everything alright?” –Youngjae takes your hand and leans forward to you.

You look at him and answer:

“Can we get out of here?” –You say uncomfortable by the constant attention of the cameras.

He nods, and walks you out. He knew you were not okay… But he wondered now, what exactly was bothering you?