Fool Me Twice

Locked Up

 

Chunji's POV

 

"You can't or won't?" I beg the handsome blond but he only stares back at me.

 

"Does it matter? Any feelings that you think you want to confess are created by Niel and his, sick, match making." I shake my head to the point of making myself dizzy and hold onto L Joe's collar.

 

"That's not true. You can't make yourself feel the way I feel about you." I whimper a reply.

 

"I'll take care of you okay, but don't talk about this again, please. It...hurts." L Joe's voice is soft as he wraps his arms around me cautiously. I hug him back too tightly and he surprises me when he lifts me off my feet to take me to a bunk. I star back wide eyed at the boy and he sighs, resting me on a mattress. "I don't want to touch you...but I want to touch you." I pout, staring up at the boy.

 

"L Joe-" He shakes his head, lying down beside me.

 

"Quiet. I'm tired and don't really want to talk." I keep my lips in a tight line and nod. He keeps a safe distance between us and I try to scoot closer, without a reaction from him.

 

"Is this...okay?" I beg quietly, wrapping my arms around the boy that I've missed. He doesn't respond but still allows it, wrapping his arm shyly around me and I bury my face into his neck.

 

L Joe's POV

 

I can't let myself believe him. It's becoming more and more hard, when he curls up beside me every night and sends me those pleading glances. I just want to hold him and kiss him and tell him 'I believe you. I love you, don't feel sad anymore.' but I can't. I have to have more self respect than that. 

 

I won't be fooled twice! This boy has become my personal hell and I don't know what to do with myself.

 

Whether it's better to believe him and live the next month in peace, believing his lies till we're released and he never wants to see me again.

 

Or to fight my racing heart and ignore his touches and stares till we're out of this hell hole and again...he never want to see me again.

 

Why would he after all. 

 

He's just being smart and using the strongest person willing to protect him. Just because that's the person who's in love with him isn't his concern, but if he's really so evil as to use my feelings against me and even pretend to have his own...then why do I still want him.

 

His face snuggles more closely into my shoulder and I hold back the anxiety that runs through me as he shift to wake up.

 

His eyes slowly meet mine and he smiles warmly, pulling off the stare of a love struck boy far too well. I smile back and he shifts onto his arms to move closer.

 

"Is this okay?" He ask quietly, lessening the distance between our lips. I keep quiet and allow him to press his to mine in a slow morning kiss and he pulls away and rest his head back on my shoulder. 

 

"You don't have to do that Chunji." He frowns.

 

"You won't call me Channie again, will you?" I stare at him and smile quickly.

 

"Sorry Channie." Whatever he wants.

 

I wasn't new to being used by people. My family, friends, girlfriends, everyone found a reason I could benefit them and took it. I've built up a certain wall around myself and I won't let Chunji break it down. If he wants me to be in love with him. Then Goddamnit. I'll be in love.

 

At least from what he can see.

 

Again REALLY short! I'm making slow progression out of my writers block though.

                 I hope for a longer chapter 14.

Have faith in me guys, one step at a time!

FIGHTING! Hahaha

So, L Joe's thoughts are very confused he wants so badly to show Chunji all of his love, but he doesn't want to trust him. Then there's his odd form of self defence. Will Chunji fall for it?

                                                         

Comment and stuff. I still love you and WILL get out of my funk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~