Forced Decisions

Locked Up

L Joe's POV 

 

How could he? I don't understand! We connected, we had too. I poured my soul out to that boy, does he really not feel it? How can he be so blind! 

 

Why the hell would Niel do that? ing has no business in my life. I stare across the cell to a cuddling Zico and Chunji and it pisses me, right the , off. 

 

I stand, walking to the sink to wash my face and everyone seems to get tense but I just notice how Chunji cowers into the smiling Zico's arms. I glare at the boy who stares back apologetic but I can't help but scoff. He couldn't be sorry. People that are sorry for using you, for dragging you through the dirt don't curl up to someone else unless they don't ing care. 

 

He just wants somebody to watch his . In a sick way, I'm glad Zico will watch him while he's out of my hands, otherwise who knows what would happen to him. 

 

I shuffle my feet back to the bunk, when I pass two inmates mumbling quietly amongst themselves.

 

Not quietly enough. 

 

"He made some cute sounds." One chuckles. I grab the older man's collar and stand him up. 

 

"You think so too, huh? How was the show from out here?" I shout, landing a right hook into the mans jaw. He falls and I continue to my bunk to bury my face in my hands. 

 

"You okay?" Changjo appears with CAP in tow and I chuckle without humor. 

 

"Maybe? How do I look?" I ask sarcastically. "Tell you're boyfriend to stay the hell away from him." I say to CAP, who purses his lips but doesn't reply. "You know how I get, give me some time." I finally say, taking a deep breath. They furrow there brows in confusion. 

 

"You seem pretty level headed for-" 

 

"GETTING MY HEART RIPPED OUT? YEAH I, ING, AGREE!" I spout, falling onto the mattress that smells too much like Chunji. . 

 

"L Joe..." I shake my head into the pillow, hugging it closer in attempt to hold myself together. 

 

"He's got Zico right? What's he need me for anyway? I'm sure Zico is willing to shove his in him." I whine, sounding a bit like a 5 year old. The boys sigh and there is a last reassuring pat on the back and then I'm sitting in silence. 

 

I'm being ridiculous. So what if he doesn't like me? Everyone else does. I'm handsome as . I'm Byeongari! Who the hell is Chunji to not want me? I sit up again to shuffle my fingers through my hair.

 

"L Joe?" I stiffen and Niel's voice and refuse to look at him. "Look, I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to find out. Chunji has feelings for you, that's why I told him he should...so he could see for himself. Don't just-" I cut off his words by pressing my hand into his throat and holding him to the wall. CAP is on his feet in half a second to pull me away.

 

"YOU DON'T ING KNOW HIM, AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I shout as the boy gasp for air, not even a dirty look on his face as CAP checks for injuries.

 

"It's not his fault L Joe!" CAP chastises and I scoff.

 

"Would you have had with me if Niel hadn't suggested it?" I ask, voice suddenly soft as I Chunji's face. He cowers a bit at the touch and doesn't reply. I must look like a crazy person. My mood swings are out of control and I don't know how to stop myself. My emotions are running rampant on this boys whim. "Of course not." I finish, letting Chunji's face fall. "So that makes it his fault." I reply too calmly again, pointing at the disheartened Niel.

 

"Get a hold of yourself!" CAP shouts and slaps my face. 

 

In hindsight. I probably needed that but at the time I was being attacked. Nobody was on my side and CAP could handle me...so I hit him. A couple times, shouting for him not to hit me back or he'd be placed in Iso. unable to protect Niel.

 

Niel is screaming like a banshee, trying to pull me off of CAP along with, to my surprise, Chunji, however, a quick glare in his direction stops his attempts.

 

The screaming, of course, brings the guards, that in all honesty don't pay attention to us unless it's convenient. Otherwise they would have showed up to stop us when Chunji and I had...relations.

 

That would have been best. Then I would have never given my whole heart to the boy that I thought felt the same as myself. 

 

The guards open the cell and rip me away from CAP who is barely scared and doesn't look mad. He looks sad, at his sympathetic stare I feel my eyes sting and I break down crying. The guard try to pull me away but I fight them with all of my strength and throw myself on CAP crying on his shoulder for half a second.

 

"I'm sorry!" I shout when the guards finally pull me away. I see CAP nod in understanding. Then I let the guards take me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chunji's POV

 

What...happened?

 

L Joe? I stare after him, horrified at the events that played out. 

 

"You know why right?" Changjo is suddenly beside me. Face blank as he watches Niel tend to CAP. I stare up at him for him to continue.

 

"You know why he did that, yes?" I bite my lip, afraid to say my answer. "He's in love with you. You know what you did to him, yes? You know why he changes so drastically with you, yes?" I just nod shyly at his questions. "Then fix it." With that...he walks away. I stare after him, tears pricking my eyes and I rack my brain for the how.

 

"I'm really sorry." I stare at Niel standing before me, head lowered, CAP's hand in his. "If I had known all this would happen...I would have never suggested-" He stops, readjusting his words. "He's worse than before...this is tearing him apart. Please take his feelings very seriously...and your own." I shake my head.

 

"If it wasn't for you...I probably never would have seen anything I didn't want to. I...know I feel something for L Joe. I just don't know what it is quite yet."

 

"Think about it, please." I nod in agreement and Zico approaches me, a confused look on his face.

 

"You, like L Joe?" I let my mouth fall open, surprised he heard my words and I quickly turn my lips to a hard line. 

 

"I don't know." Zico laughs at my dumb response and sits me down beside him on the floor, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

 

"You really don't want to like him, do you?" Zico says moving me head to rest on his shoulder, receiving dirty looks from the others in the cell.

 

I liked being around Zico. He makes me feel safe like L Joe did. He likes me like L Joe does...did. They have a lot in common and it made me feel better while L Joe won't look at me.

 

"Woo Jiho!" An unfamiliar voice calls an unfamiliar name but Zico perks and gets to his feet when we see the guard. "You've made bail." The guard says, reaching for his keys, making everybody's eyes widen and we stare amongst ourselves. A young man walks into view and Zico runs to the cell door.

 

"Kyung!"

 

Okay, one more chapter for the night.

                                       

Sorry to leave you like this! So sad!! L Joe is so heartbroken and has no clue Chunji is actually falling for him. Chunji must feel awful...

Zico's ex-boyfriend is getting him out of jail!!! WHAT!

                                                             What about Chunji.

Zico sure had a quick change of face when Kyung showed up.

L Joe's in Iso. again.T-T I hope Chunji comes to his senses soon.

                                                                                                                     

I love you guys. Don't hate me for this chapter!

                                                   

Comment, Subscribe, Upote. All that crazy stuff. ^-^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm totally only writing this chapter because I stayed up till 3AM to watch the M Countdown. Teen Top is singing "Miss Right" as I speak hahah I think L Joe likes the dance. He's all smiles, every time. I'm not complaining... Look at that eye smile

                      

When they showed Teen Top back stage I think L Joe had a toothbrush in his mouth....A little late isn't it? Hahah 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<--How does he make that look good?