Interview

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D

Leeteuk: Ok so that was their debut song YEY! Their Mv is just showed today here and on the Sment's official youtube account...

Sungmin: SO it's time for interview! The girls are now sitting!

Girl: My question is for JJ unni... JJ unni, how can you be an effective leader for your group?

JJ: Well.... Is this a pagent? (people laughs) Just joking! Ummm...... I think I can be effective if I know their attitudes and how to react on it or how is the right way to scold them...  I hope they don't have so much tantrums...

Girl: Thank you?

Girl 2: Next is for Nanie...  Do you think you can beat your bestfriend in rapping?

Nanie: Hyuna is great but I have been teaching her when she needs help for rapping so I am the one who gave her ideas right Hyuna?

Hyuna: YES! unni!

Eunhyuk: Rainie do you think you can beat me and Donghae?

Rainie: Yes oppa! I know Sorry Sorry and Bonamana!

Rainie dances Bonamana and Sorry Sorry

Shiza: Yah! Eun! Your making Rainie exausted. (back to reading)

Heechul: Hey! Eun you are gonna get it later!

Shiza: YAH! Stop fighting... You guys are cutting off my reading... With your noise...

Minah: Next question please and fast.

Girl: Do you think you can sing your parts higher?

Minah: Yes, and I think I can... (sings high notes on her parts)

Shiza: Yey! Minah unni! You can replace me! ( >.<)

Girl: Ummm... Shiza... Uhhh... Why do all your members in Lollipop is their partner and you don't have one? I mean the partner partner...

Shiza: ... Obviously I am partnered with my book... Can't you see?... And I don't really like boys... But I like my Oppas and friends... Done? (keeps reading)

Eunhyuk: Shiza! You'll get it later

Shiza: See, I hate Eun... Because he's always like that to me... But loses...

Ryeowook: I heard that M4J3sTy are going to have new members, is that true?

Shiza: YAH! Oppa! You made a mistake!... You ruined that surprise... That's why you don't host...

Ryeowook: Ohhhh... My bad.... Oh, audience, IT'S NOT TRUE! So don't hesitate to ask...

(All of them got to the backstage)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------