Bye and Long time no see...

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D

Inkigayo...

Sulli: After school has a new member named Wong Jee min and she will be dubuting with the members now...

Jokwon: Ok After school!

After school sings Bang...

New member of After School: Wong Jee Min

 

After the comeback of after school, they got to the backstage and they saw M4J3sTy, Shinee,B2st and f(x)...

All: Congratulations!

AF: Kamsa hamnida!

Uee and Nana came to JJ and Rainie...

Rainie: Yah COngratulations on your comeback and new member...

JJ: Why are you like that?

Uee: Don't congratulate us for the new member, she is...

Nana: (whispers) Bad!

JJ/Rainie: BWOH!!!???

Uee: (whispers) Yeh she is..her good acting skills right?

Nana: Listen, when we met her and congratulated her, when the staff and manager were gone, she said bad things to us and started to change personality...

JJ: Oh...Bad!

Jee Min: Anyeong sunbaenims!

JJ: Hehe anyeong!

Rainie: Yeh anyeong!

The after school girls walked away to eat or drink...

Onew: Yeobo I'm gonna miss you!

Key: Me too MInah!

Minho: Baby JJ! I'll miss you too!

Jonghyun: Shiza, JJ's brother Kyuhyun hyung will be my substitute, Ryeowook hyung assigned him...

Taemin: Juliette I'll miss you!

Hana: Yeobo why are you all like this?

Yongie: (cries) Ehhhhh....Hyunseung oppa doens't miss me...

Hyunseung: Hey you don't understand...

Onew: We'll go to Japan for our Replay Japan debut...

Rainie: Ahhh....TAEMEO why didn't you tell me earlier?

Taemin: Oh nice one Railiette!

Minah: It's ok we'll call each other too!

Nanie: Lucky us Yongie!

Yongie: YEY b2st has finished Japan promotions...

JJ: Uhhhhh....

Minho: You girl don't ever try to....

JJ: Ok fine! Oh no that's not right! Umma!

Hana: Boys in one line!!!

Boys: DEH!!!!

Hana: BEHAVE OR ELSE!!! We have many connections to other friends from groups who are debuting in Japan also! So don't do anything bad!

Boys: YES MAM!!!!!

Shiza: Hmmmm... WOW! Yes, Ma'am? Shouldn't it be "Yes Umma"? Naaahhh Just Joking and by the way, wear the OUTFITS that I MADE. (With glue!!) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rainie's phone rang...

Phone Conversation:

Rainie: Uhhh... Did you steal this phone?

Caller: Umm... No! Why would I steal?

Rainie: Then do you know.....

Shiza: Hiiii! Someone or should I call "Zomeone"...

Caller: Oh my! Shiza! Look at your manners! And your with Rainie? Are you guys friends?

Shiza: Uhhhhhh. Of cour.....

Rainie grabs the phone back..

Rainie: So you...

Caller: Rainie How are you?

Rainie: YAH!!!! We did not see each other for 3 YEARS! And you only say HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!! HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiza steals the phone again...

Shiza: YAH!!!! Zi..... Oh I mean "Ztranger"... You didn't say you KNOW HER! Hmmmmm.... By the way, when did you even showed up? You abandoned me along the streets? And luckily been adopted by my brother... STEP-brother...

(So Umma, Unnis and Yongie, meaning, Shiza is only adopted and her real big brother is the caller...)

Rainie steals back the phone...

Rainie: YAH!!! Explain this now ZICO!!!! Where are you??? Shiza Explain too!!!

Zico: Ok right here about to perform on the stage...

All of them run to the stage and saw a new boy group Block B about to perform freeze!

(Stop Eodigani girl stop Mallijima don't stop...DO you know this song unnis? It's Freeze by Block B)

Block B was preparing to perform so Rainie and the others were trying to figure out who is Zico among them...

Rainie noticed a member was smiling at her so she guessed that it was Zico..

Smiling member...

Shiza: Okay, okay, I tell you HE'S NOT MY BROTHER! NO WAY! My brother is more uglier that him... (XD)

Hana: Oh it's starting now!!!

Everybody except Shiza danced and enjoyed the live perf of Block b before CONFRONTATION

The live perf has been done... The Block B members were going down to the downside of the stage where the M4J3sTy and B2st members are.

Shiza: !!!! You're SO NOT my brother I gotta tell you that I lied, my brother ZICO is more handsomer than him... But I gotta tell you too... He's mean to me!!! And by the way, GET OUT FROM OUR SPOTTING SITE KYUNG!

Rainie/Minah/JJ/Nanie: Yeah! Eodigani girl stop! Mallijima don't stop! SORI JILLEO!!!

Rainie: Oops sorry! ZIco???

Shiza: *cough* *cough* Didn't I just say he's not Zico...? I said HE'S KYUNG!!! Unni!

JJ: SOrry! We kept singing...Maybe that''s why Rainie didn't hear..

Kyung: She's right I am not ZICO hyung...I'm KYUNG, PARK KYUNG IMNIDA!!!

Shiza: I KNOW! .... Who won't know chasing me for 2 whole years.... Trying to get rid of me... I mean chasing me for 2 whole years, LITTERALY!

Hyunseung: Bye My love we'll go!

YOngie: Yeh Bye!

Junhyung: Jagiya Bye Bye!

Nanie: Bye I'll miss you!!!

DOojoon: Bye Special Secret Agent R uhhhhhhh....... I forgot again...

Hyunseung: Special secret agent R17 MJSTY!!!

Yoseob: Hey JUNHYUNG HYUNG LET"S GO!!!

Junhyung: YAH! Hyunseung hyung! Did you tell Yoseob to call me?

Hyunseung: Let's go!

Rainie: SO KYUNG why were you smiling at me?

Kyung: I was just smilling because you have pretty earrings... (Lol earrings! LIER)

Shiza: I know that look Nie.... I wanna say it!!!

Kyung: N!O! Shiza! Have mercy!

Shiza: BWAHAHAHAHA! I will! That look is....

Kyung kicks her

Shiza: YAH! That hurts.... Kyung is looking to you like that because HE LIKES YOU! I saw that look once.... To my friend (XD) That look is yucky...

The other Block b members came...

JJ: SO where is the REAL ZICO???

Zico: (Oh I don't want to let them see me... Because SHIZA IS THERE)

Shiza: BWAHAHAHAHA! I still have my senses Oppa... And I know you're around here somewhere... (goes close to Zico) >:/ you are my oppa! Block B's Zico.... !!! BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAA!

Rainie punches Zico's arm....

Rainie: YAH!

Zico: I know! I know! SORRY!!!

JJ: Of course it's normal that Rainie is just pretending that she does not know who is Zico in Block B...

Shiza: ZICO OPPA! YOU'RE DEAD TO MY STEP-BROTHER! >:D BWAHAHHAHAHA oh Nevermind... Then ZICO OPPA! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!

Hana: SO the story Rainie please?

Zico: Hmmm... I will tell it.

Shiza: YAH! Umma said that Rainie WILL TELL THE STORY if you tell the story you heart will be in your head!

Rainie: SO the story is.... 3 years ago, we were gonna audition on different companies, We were walking and we said good bye to each other and go to diferrent ways and promised to see each other again, so Zico walked the road to go to Loen ent. and I walked the way to Sm ent so that's how it hapened and may I say, he was about to be a Shinee member when we met in SM... But when he falied he came back to Loen ent... So if that happened, my boyfriend and my bestfriend would have been in a same group...

Shiza: So, that's why he abandoned me? HUH Oppa? I'm going to smash you to pies!

Zico: You're going to make me to a PIE!?

Shiza: PIECES!

Rainie: Yah why did you abandoned one of our maknaes?

Zico: And what about your BOY-FRIEND?

Shiza: *sigh* *cough* *cough* and What does that matters to you? How about if I tell I have too... (lies!!! xD)

Zico: What you have a boy-friend too?

Jaehyo: (extra) I'm A DA-DA-DA Danger Pinokio, Remem bahhhhhhh me... Udibuja ilgu buja.....

JJ: Jaehyo! What's with the U...And you're not a danger!

Shiza: So, anyways, since Zico is not my oppa anymore because he abandoned me... I'll just call you "danger" Thanks for the tip Jaehyo! Nice and you're really not a danger *cough*

Zico: SHIZA! Tell me you have a "BOY-FRIEND"

Shiza: Yes I have...

Zico: Tell me who!?

Shiza: (whispers to him) By the way don't mind this... I'll tell you later Oppa...

Sandeul of also B1a4 appears...

 

 

Sandeul: Jinyoung! Where is that Lost boy?

Rainie: OPPA!!!

Sandeul: Ahhhhhh!!!! Rainie you scared me!!!

Note: Sandeul oppa is like my big brother too... (-shiza- lol Note! She's a new character! XD)

Rainie: Here is your dog oppa!

Sandeul: Huh? What dog?

Rainie: JINYOUNG!

Jinyoung: I'm here hyung but Shiza needs me...

Shiza: Who did I need for????????!!! 

Jinyoung: (whispers) you know.... Shiza you're so much addicted to books that you can't remember what you said...

Shiza: (whispers back) ohhhh Sorry oppa hehehehe... Yup I'm addicted LOL

Sandeul: Ok bye everybody!!!

Taemin arrives...

Taemin: RAILIETTE! JULIETTE!

Rainie: Yeh TAEMEO ROMEO!

Shiza: TAEMIN BWOH! TAEMIN OP...!

Taemin: I forgot to tell you that we'll come back next week ok! And Shiza you can call me Taemin or Taemin oppa....

Rainie: OK!

Shiza: Fine, Taemin Opp...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't say it!

Zico: SO Taem you are her Namja chingu!

Taemin: AH! Zico hyung!!! We missed you!

Shiza: Missed you? How could you miss him!? Taemin Bwoh! 

Taemin: Ignoring you Shiza...

Zico: Yeh I know! I'm your Juliette's Best friend...

Taem: AH ok Bye hyung!

Rainie: Bye...

Shiza: Taemin Bwoh my souveneirs!!

Taemin: I said just call me Taemin Oppa! But I'm good with Taemin.

Shiza: Yeah yeah.... Just don't forget my souveneirs! My souveneir books!

_______________________________________________________

~Rainie~ Umma, Unnis and Yongie ANyeong!!! New characters in the story! What Zico said is true... He was about to be a Shinee member before and his brother in real life is Co-ed's Taewoon...