B.U.T sub group

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D

Umma, Unnis and Yongie! Anyeong! I'm sorry if I haven't updated last 2 days because we were having a vacation on our grandmother's house plus it's my grandmother's birthday! We arrived in our house just today and still tired but it's okay now so I'll updaate...

Minah unni and Hana Umma are also included in Girls in Glamour...

I am in G.I.G Japan only but I have applied to the other apply fics too...

YEY I'm back!

Although we brought our laptop and internet, and my uncle has a computer and internet too but I can't use it because of Shiza and my brother who likes to watch videos of Poreotics, the winner of America's best dance crew 5...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seuri unni dropped Nanie unni and Yongie at Cube ent.

They walked until they met the Producer of the Mv and b2st...

Pd: So guys, you'll be filming Time to love and Time to love listen 2...Please go change now girls...And boys your makeup...

All: DEH!

The girls changed their outfit and got their makeup too...

pd: So we are ready? No? Ok we have to arrange something so you guys talk first...

Hyunseung: Anyeong Yongie...Oops it's like I'm saying Yeong two times...

Yongie: It's okay Hyunseung oppa! It doesn't sound that bad...

Hyunseung: SO how are you?

Yongie: Fine oppa! I'm okay...

Hyunseung: Here's soda, It's cold so It'll energize you!

Yongie: Kamsa hamnida oppa!

Hyunseung: Welcome!

Junhyung: Nanie who are you texting?

Nanie: Hana umma...Why?

Junhyung: Oh ok then...

Junhyung POV

I thought it was a boy she likes because she was smiling all the time when she receives a reply...

Hooooohhhh.... Junhyung, Junhyung, Junhyung... we....I mean I have to make a move...

I'm so crazy! I was almost scared when Nanie and I entered the horror house but I had strenght when she was with me...Omo...If I was with b2st members, I would have scared..And they'll laugh at me...

Junhyung BE STRONG!

End of Junhyung POV

Hyunseung POV

Is it wrong to say Anyeong Yongie...Oh it sounds cute...Her name is cute and she is cute...

Hmmmm.....what to do? Should I take her to the concert again because last  time Rainie......I mean Last time Special Secret Agent R17 MJSTY took Yongie to our concert, I have no solo performance but our next  one I have a dance solo, I GOT THIS ICE BOX dun dun dun.....And i'll do my tricks even better than before...

NICE HYUNSEUNG! NICE!

I GOT THIS ICE BOX dun dun dun dun dun....I'M SO COLD, I'M SO COLD...

end of Hyunseung POV

While Hyunseung was singing Ice box in his mind and imaginig the steps,........................HE FELL FROM HIS CHAIR!!!!

Yongie: hyunseung oppa what happened? Did something hit you?

Nanie: Ms.Yongie I'm sorry..... we tried our best to save your boyfriend....SO SORRY....

Hyunseung: Yah Nanie! I'm still alive! Don't make Yongie cry!

Junhyung: Hyung, why would she cry, does she really love you?

Junhyung blurted out Hyunseung oppa's thoughts if Yongie likes Hyunseung oppa...

After they realized what junhyung oppa said, Junhyung oppa coughed and sit normally again and Hyunseung oppa hit Junhyung oppa...

Junhyung: ehem....ehem...Ouch! Hyung that hurts!

Hyunseung: Oh really, I am hurt too because of what you blurted out..

Yongie: Hyunseung oppa! Are you okay? Do you really......ummmm.....L...Li...Lo...ve...Love ....me?

Hyunseung: Y..........

Nanie covered Hyunseung oppa's mouth...

Nanie: Don't say it yet! That's why we have a special secret.........Oops sorry  I'm gonna say Rainie's agent name.....That's why we have a special couple meeting later at our dorm...Arasso?

Hyunseung: Deh!

Junhyung: nanie can we go out to the Seoul park later?

Nanie: n................

Hyunseung: No! Andwae!

Junhyung: hyung, revenge?

Hyunseung: We have a special couple meeting later right?

Junhyung: Oh ok.....I should have recorded your "fall from the chair" scene... Hyung...

Hyunseung: Yah! it's ok at least my name doesn't end in hyung cause if Yoseob and the others call you hyung, They end up saying JUNHYUNG HYUNG....They doubled the Hyung...And if they say JUN HYUNG, It's like it's only your name, no hyung...

Junhyung: Hyung! Don't say that! It's ok as long as I don't fall from the chair on our mv making....

Hyung: It's o......................

Nanie: Yah!!! Stop fighting! Just say Fighting! like Good luck! you know Fighting!!!

Yongie: Oh here is our pd! He is calling us now!

The 4 of them made their Time to Love Mv then Time to Love Listen 2...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed Hana Umma, JJ unni, Minah unni, Nanie unni, and Yongie......

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------