Back in Seoul, Korea..

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D
Shinee and the girls came out of the airport... Hana: Ahhhhh....It's hurting... Onew: Yeobo? Head hurts? Hana: Andwae you liked my disguised so I hate her... Onew: Yeobo it was still you and we know Rainie's voice so I know that you were here except Nanie and Yongie... JJ: Oh what happened to them? Shiza: Maybe "APPA" [Doojoon] is punishing them right now... Minah: Hmmm... why did we call him APPA? Rainie: Because..... ALL: HE LOOKS LIKE ONE!!!! Rainie: But a young Daddy... Key: So back to the imagination of what they are doing... Taemin: Railiette! What do you think... Minho: YAH! You ruined the flashback moment!!! Jonghyun: Calm down... Rainie: Maybe eating right now...So hungry... All: Hmmmmm.....(imagining Yongie, Nanie, Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Doojoon while waiting for Shinee's van) ------------------------------------------------------------ Meanwhile at the M4J3sTy dorm while the girls were tracking the boys.... Nanie: Oh anyeong oppas! Come in Come in YO!!! Hyunseung: YE YO YE YO! (while entering the dorm) Yongie: Ahahaha...Oppa so funny... Juunhyung: JAGIYA! Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae... Nanie: Yeh Sara.... Yoseob: You'll just get tired... STOP IT... Doojoon: Yah don't do anything or whatever...I'm watching you... Nanie unni and Yongie cooked and the boys were watching tv... Hyunseung: Oh Shinee's Japan debut! Junhyung: I wonder what they are doing now... Yoseob: Ehhh...Isn't that IU-ssi in the fat suit? Doojoon: IU? I don't think so, but she reminds me of someone... Hyunseung: Oh look at the staff noona at the back of Shinee!!! Nanie/Yongie: OMONA!!!! THAT's.... All: Shiza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nanie: Yah these girls...Oops if Umma was here she'll scold me... YOngie: And that beautiful reporter is............ Doojoon: UMMA!!!! All: BWOH???? Doojoon: Oh sorry, your UMMA???? Yongie: They are really after them... Hyunseung: YOu're lucky we are finished.... Yongie: I know oppa I know.... Hyunseung: Yah you don't give us prizes because we didn'y live you!!!! Junhyung: Oh right!!!!!!! JAGIYA!!!! Yongie hugs Hyunseung oppa while he was sitting in the sofa and YOngie is standing behind the sofa... While Nanie unni hugs Junhyung oppa and kissed him in his cheek... Yoseob: WAHHHHHHH!!! Ppo-ree!!!!!!(Yoseob holding Ppo-ree) Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely (2ne1 Lonely) Doojoon: Me too!!!!! Aish...I'll just hug my Umma at home...I'll visit... Nanie: Oh look that one is JJ!!!!! Doojoon: Oh right! So they are really there... Hyunseung: There is MInah!!!!!!!!!!!!!These girls will get scolded by me later... Doojoon: YAH I should do that I'm older than you! Hyunseung: Ya but I'm still like Shiza and Rainie's big brother and your like the girl's APPA so I get to scold them too... Nanie: Yah eat now!!! Junhyung: JAGIYA! How rude you are...that's not my ideal wife... Nanie unni flips her hair...And unni blinked and blinked... Nanie: Oppas, you may eat now...... Boys: DEH..... Yongie flipped her hair too and did what Nanie unni did.. Yongie: Hyunseung oppa...Let's eat.... Hyunseung: Baby...you don't need to do that..You are normally like that...But Junhyung's JAGIYA is kinda cold... Nanie: Yah!!!!! Junhyung: Hyung!!! I'll upload the video of you dancing weirdly and dorky.. Hyunseung whispers to Yoseob.. Yoseob: JUNHYUNH HYUNG!!! Let's eat now! Enough of that... Junhyung: Hyunseung HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Yoseob don't act like you are older than me cause you are not like that... They ate and watched the girls in disguise do their mission....