The Boys..

M4J3sTy [New girlgroup] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED ) :D

Keep Voting on Chapter 43! The deadline for voting is right now!

Right now, T-ara's I go crazy because of you is winning!

Please also check out the foreword of our new story, Where are you?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59802/where-are-you-fxband-kpop-shinee-taemin

It's about a boy and a girl who met at an Sm. entertainment audition...

They met each other and became friends but the girl was called out before the boy asked her name or number..

So he promised he will find her no matter what happens..

So They both debuted, They are already with each other but they didn't know...

 

The Comments were really hurtful and some are so good people...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls were crying after reading the comments...

But Courage striked them with power...

 

Seuri: Girls, there is a new interview on the boys...

Nanie: Poor boys...

Rainie: Omo...Let's read it!

Yongie: I'm sure oppas will visit us..

Hana: Oh yeobo!

Minah: What's gonna happen next?

JJ: We're gonna fight!

Shiza: Yes that's right unni!

Seuri: Let's go girls!

All: M4J3sTy Fighting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLKPOP Interview on Shinee in SMTOWN LA and B2st...

 

The boys were so so sad and crying... But they wanted to protect their girlfriends..

Here is what Onew said: "Please don't hurt my Yeobo! She's all natural! Don't say that all of them are fake! Cause it's so not true! Please stop it if you love us...This is only for those Shawols who said bad fake things to my Yeobo and girls...". Minho said:"This is just normal, Can't we love our girls for real? And they are very good persons. So please stop judging and bashing them...". Key's tears fell down from his eyes and said:" I'm sorry but I think Lord gave us these special girls so that we can fulfill our dream and fight for what we trully are...".

A crying Taemin said:"It was us who loved them a lot. It was us. Why should you hurt them? Thanks to all those supportive Shawols who understands and depended our girls and to the faithful J3sTys too!". Jonghyun was also crying but he still managed to joke around and said:"I was like this before, now all of them now! and nothing for me..." The boys still laughed and hit Jonghyun playfully.

While The B2st boys are also crying in their interview in Seoul when we interviewed them. Doojoon who was also crying bursted out:"I'm badly hurt because of bad comments about them. I'm like their Appa but I failed to comfort them and protect them. Please stop this now. They are real not fake.". Yoseob said:" Please don't hurt the girls, I'm also their friend. They are girls who are full of love and dreams. Their faces are natural and pure real.". While a sobbing Junhyung said:"Please don't hurt Nanie anymore and Sorry because we won't easily break up with those bad comments. To Shawols, B2utys and J3sTys who saved our girls with their good comments, Thank you! And for those bad ones. You are hurting us too! So please stop it before we hate you.". Hyunseung said:"This is true love not just those crush things. Can't we please have our good B2utys? Please stop it and just realize that the girls are purely good girls.".Gikwang said:"It was never like this, It's never a scandal cause it's true! They are really happy because of SMTOWN but you ruined it when you hated them without looking at their eyes and the truth first,".Dongwoon said:"They are good people. To those who saved them with good comments and with your good hearts, Thank you!".

It was really a true love not a scandal. As Shinee and B2st said, They are not fake, Please look at their personality and good hearts first. You can see in their eyes that they are just purely Girls with love and Dreams.

From ALLKPOP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------