Chapt 5 : Protecting the Protector

Our First and Last Letter

    The next day, as I woke up, the house was empty, Michi wasn't in the house. Her beddings were already tidied and there was breakfast on the table. So I ate and went to school. She's probably trying to avoid me....

 

    As I walked to class I saw BAP sitting at the end of the room chatting, but Michi wasn't there~ So I walked towards BAP and sat beside them. I looked around and wondered where Michi was.

 

"Why do you keep looking around? Are you looking for someone?" Daehyun asked.

I shook my head in denial.

"Just seems a bit weird~" I replied.

"Yeh~ Ms. Kim is sick~ the substitute teacher is probably late" Him Chan smirked

"Gawd we are finally free~" Zelo exhaled and rested his feet on the desk.

"Totally~" Jongup smirked.

"Seems like there won't be a substitue teacher" Yongjae smiled.

Yong Guk smiled as girls started to circle around us.....

"This is going to be fun~" Yong Guk said as he grinned to a fan girl, motioning her to sit on his lap.

Slowly the six of them flirted with the fan girls and i just rolled my eyes resting my head on my desk.

"L.Joe oppa~ don't sleep" Girls whined == disturbing my peace...

I really hate girls.... annoying.. but they are a way of getting revenge...

"Oppa~" they whined louder getting on my nerves.

I slammed my hand on the desk and walked out of the classroom and went to the stair case, finding a small spot for a nap.


   The bell rang and I heard footsteps and laughter, which means the first three period has gone and it was recess.

   As I walked toward the play field, I heard books drop on the floor, so I walked quickly wondering what happened.

 

Your Pov:

You were walking out of class when suddenly you passed BAP. As you walked passed them, Him Chan slammed your books to the ground making everyone laugh at you.

You had enough! You actually talked back for the first time

"Your very rude you know, Just because your a king ka doesn't mean your can do this" you said to him glaring at him.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Before judging us you should look at the way you dress~ You should consider yourself lucky when you dress like a begger and still have Kingkas giving you attention" 

Jong up said supporting Him Chan

 

"I'm perfectly fine being a nerd that I am, Please don't take pity on me and mind your own business, I prefer a nerdy and peaceful life than have s being nosey, not knowing how to keep their own curiosity" you insulted them

 

"Buo? Stop thinking that your so good!" Yong Guk laughed

 

"I don't think I'm good but at least I'm sure I'm better than you~ At least I know how to mind my own business...." you started to loose your temper especially when you had a bad day yesterday.

 

But when you said that to Yong Guk, Him Chan's bad temper came out

He literally threw his hand out to slap you..

But instead of being slapped infront of the whole school, L.Joe was the one who got hit....

You looked up and saw L.Joe standing infront of you, facing BAP, you were shocked from why he would do that.

 

Everyone was shocked.

 

L.Joe's Pov:

"Stop it... it's enough for one day~" I said to BAP as I blocked Michi from being Slapped.

"Wow~ Such a Prince Charming aren't you, trying to flirt with her?" Him Chan said in irony.

"Nope~ But the teacher is coming~"

"You've changed alot... Your a totally different person~ you never protect any girl~ you like seeing them get hurt~ you wouldn't care what the situation is" JongUp pointed out

"As a King ka and Bad Boy~ you do have a bad taste~" Daehyun eyed L.Joe because of Jealousy.

".. I'm not protecting her because I like her... The situation is complicated... you guys would understand one day...." I replied half lying.

 

"I have a few things to ask you~" I turned towards Michi and pulled her with me.

 

Your Pov:

You were shocked from happened you didn't know what to say or do when L.Joe pulled you along with him. So you just followed him.

"...Um... L.Joe where are we going ? We have class....." you finally said as the two of you were close to the school's gate.

He turned towards you and said

"Forget school for a while~ we have stuff to discuss"

 

You couldn't say otherwise, but to go along his plan


Update tomorrow?

I may write another chapt cause I have holiday XD

Hope you guys liked this changed L.Joe

Wondering What he wants to discuss?

There are a few things actually :3333

Stay updated xD

 

XD BAP IS SO FUNNY x)

O.O

Yong Guk ^^