Crazy love III

Crazy Love Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Update! thanks for subcribes!

Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Seo Joohyun, but U can call me Seohyun and let me explained what was happened! Without shameness, I admit that I love the male tennis team members, Kris sunbaenim. Unfortunaly  he likes Soojung sunbaenim(lucky he got reject by her). Then, the uncovered secret had been revealed that Soojung sunbae likes Kai sunbaenim. And then...and then....

“I like u Seohyun..”

Kai sunbaenim confess to me! In other words...

We all was stuck in this rectangled love!! And the most worse is...Kris sunbaenim saw that scenes!!!!!! Uwaaaaaa!Ottokeh! What should I do?? I don’t know he was here!

“So, u agreed to date him?” ask him suddenly. He looks bright but there’s something wrong with his face..I guess..

“Oh? Of course not sunbae!!” I said and shook my head many time.

“Ah..Kai..” he said while putting his both hands on the pocket while looking at the sky. Trying to act cool?

“Yah! As a tennis team members, u should not come to the place like this! Lets go practice!” say him so cold while look at me. I must say that his face look scary..but why?

“Ah..dd..dae..bianne sunbanim!” I said and run to tennis court immediately leave him and Kai sunbaenim alone.

                                                                               ********

But...it’s ok if he get jealous a bit? Huahuahua!

“It’s supposed to be like this..let say, if that girl confess to a guy that she likes but being reject(that’s me) received other guy confession...”

“Unfortunately Kai, the person that she likes is me...”

“Sunbae should say like that!! But it’s can’t be,he’s not like that..but, it will be awesome if that happen!”

“Who’s she talking to?”

“I don’t know, is our daughter is going crazy?”

I think I heard someone talking behind my back.

“Omma! Appa! Waegudaeyo?”I ask them.

“Nothing dear..what are u doing?”ask my mom.

“Oh, I made lemon with honey..”I said while cutting the lemons.

“Oh?for who u make thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter