Crazy love IV

Crazy Love Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Updates!! thanks for subcribes and comments..hope u guys will comments more..and don't forget to upvoted!

“Then, what’s happened?”Ask Taeyeon curiously when Seohyun tell the lemon incidents in the class. Seohyun sighed.

“I don’t know..he just tell me to go away while he clean the court floor...” Say Seohyun while drink her orange juice. Seohyun rewind back the scene when Kris ask her to go away with cold voice and he’s alone clean the floor.

“Ahh...I feel like our distance become further..”say Seohyun hopeless.

“Wae?”ask Taeyeon. She feels slightly pity to her friends.

“I don’t know to make he likes me..”said Seohyun and resting her chin on the table.

“Yah...how about u switch to Kai sunbae? I think, it’s good to being  loved by someone then loved someone..”say Taeyeon. Seohyun ignored what Taeyeon just said becuz her attention now is at a group of girls who was busy doing something.

“Yah..what are u doing?”ask Seohyun to them.

“Oh? Hmm..we knitting..”say them.

“Bwo? For what?”ask Seohyun and frowned her face.

“Becuz Christmas will coming soon..This trend, if we wanna have a boyfriend..we should make a gift by ourself..”say them. Suddenly Seohyun face become bright.

“Ah..good idea! I want to make one too!”say Seohyun smile widely but suddenly she’s make sad face.

“But, Christmas is whithin 2 weeks from now..can I make it?”Said Seohyun and look at Taeyeon.

“Don’t worry my friend..when there’s a hope, there’s a will...”cheer Taeyeon.

                                                                             **********

Seohyun pov.

That’s why..every day and night I tried my best knitting the scarves. After finish my class, I straight to home and continue my works. Sometimes, I forget my dinner, forget my homeworks, and sometimes I had lack of sleeping just to finish this thing. Even now, I rarely meet Kris sunbae. Even if we meet suddenly, I just greet him and run away. Sorry, sunbaenim..I can't met u as always. I want to finish my scarf quick.

End of pov.

“Eh? Looks! There she is!” Shout Suho at Kris and point to Seohyun who was running when they were practicing. “Ahh..what kind of her love attack today for u Kris..”said Suho and smirks. Kris looking at her.

“Anyeong sunbae!”greet Seohyun loudly and keeps running and leave them dumbfounded.

“Eh? She’s not stop here?”ask Suho weirdly. Suho knows, she often come to tennis court to meet Kris but today is strange. Kris feels weird too. Huh? Hmm..it’s good things..at least, I can live freely for a second whitout being disturbed by that annoying girl. 

“Ha! I know why! It’s becuz ur always ignored her. Maybe she has give up and run to Kai”tease Suho.

“Huh! It..it’s good then..”say Kris. There’s something bothered him anyways. Give up? Is it true? Why do I care? That's what  I hope right?

                                                                                 *********

After a weeks..........

“Ahh..feel like I’m dying....”Said Seohyun with tiredness. She really feel exhausted and take a rest after running to her secret place. She always come to this place to finish her knitting.

“Ahh..this tiredness is really brings me to death..fuhh..”Seohyun tilt her head to the sky to relieved her tiredness.

I want to met s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter