Crazy love II

Crazy Love Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seohyun ah! Lets get some food..I’m so hungry!”Shout Taeyeon at Seohyun who was busy picking up the tennis ball after being play by the student in the tennis court.

“Jakkamanyo!”Say her and pick the last ball into the basket. Aigoo this kid..the reason why she joined this club tennis not becuz she like to play it but becuz of her Kris sunbae.  She really admire him when first she saw him play the tennis. That is the started of her love to Kris. She had confess to him but being reject by Kris. But, she’s never give up. She will do anything to make Kris fall in love with her and chased him everywhere. That’s why Kris feel annoyed by her. Seohyun believe someday, Kris will fall for her.

“Yah, kaja!”said Seohyun to Taeyeon and leave the court together. Suddenly Seohyun stop.

“Omo! I forget my bag at rest room..Taeyeon ah, U go first and I will catch u later ok?”said Seohyun and go inside the court back and go to the rest room. When she open the door, she saw Soojung was sitting alone on the bench.

“Oh, Seohyun ah..”

Seohyun got stiff there. She don’t know why suddenly she walk to her and sit infront of her while her eyes still on Soojung face. Soojung got shocked and she stiff too. What’s wrong with this girl?

“Soojung..sunbaenim...why u rejected him?”ask Seohyun unexpectedly whithout even blinking her eyes. She really want to know why she reject him. Kris is really popular guy in the school and there’s alot of girl fighting for him including her but why Soojung reject that popular guy? She’s indded a lucky girl to have Kris confess to her. Soojung got shocked again then she chuckle. Ohh..she likes Kris.

“Becuz he’s a nice guy..I just wanna be friends with him, not more than that..so, u don’t have to worried..”Said Soojung calmly.

“Eh?”

“Becuz..I will never have a feelings towards him..”Soojung smile and leave dumbfounded Seohyun.

Hmm..just friends..but, maybe Soojung sunbae likes someone else. Who is the guy?

                                                                                 ********

Seohyun pov

Ahh..I’m so full, I’m so full..lalalalala! I singing and walking happily after had a lunch with Taeyeon. Suddenly, I saw Kris sunbae who was still practicing tennis at the court and I run to him.

“Sunbaenim! It’s rest time, ur not eating yet?”ask me outside the court. Ahh..it’s such a heaven when  meeting him. Aing~~~~

He look at me with his cold face for a second and turns back. Aihh..

“Yah, don’t u heard about Soojung sunbaenim? People saying that she brought another guy this morning..”

“Is it true? Wahhh..actually, who’s is she really like?”

“Ah, don’t know why she loves make a guy as her collection?”

“Waa, I’m so jealous..”

There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter