Love Pain

Forbidden Love

Hey there, im Ha Neul and it's me who's in love with my best friend MinWoo, but things turned out like this.

Im currently dating HeeChul a member of MinWoo group ZE:A and of course MinWoo still dont know that i love him; at all.

Then there's this really annoying girl Sae-Jun who's in love with MinWoo aswell and im such a dork cus' i gave her permission to date him since i had to stay in my act as HeeChuls girlfriend.

Yeah, my life simply dont like me.

 

----

 

I didnt sleep at all during the night, my thoughts was all messy and i couldnt relax enough to let myself sleep.

 

''Oi Ha Neul are you awake?!'' my sister shouted from the hallway

''Ayee, im awake unnie'' i mumbled from my bed half covered in my blanket.

 

My sister tilled her head in and glanced at me as she suddenly smirked and stepped in slightly shutting the door behind her, and then she stepped towards me.

 

''Who was that guy who picked you up yesterday'' she suddenly asked

''Guy.. HeeChul?'' I sat up and looked at her as she sat down on my bed.

''Ahh, his name is HeeChul'' she smiled and leaned closer ''is he your boyfriend?'' she asked teasing

 

I didnt want to answer her, i didnt want anyone to know what had happened between HeeChul and I, it was enough MinWoo knew it.

In the same moment my mom appeared in the door smirking at me, she had heard our conversation and decided to interrupt us; yeah that's just how mothers is!

 

''Ahh, of course he's her boyfriend'' my mom shouted and my sister and i turned to her.

''MOOM !!!'' i shouted embarrassed and she smiled her usual warm mother smile

''His name is HeeChul mom'' my sister assumed and chuckled, avtually i didnt get to say a single word before my mom suddenly got an random idea - i mean REALLY random idea.

''Ha Neul, why dont you invite him for dinner this weekend'' my mom smiled ''then you can introduce us to your charming new man'' she laughed

 

I didnt really have a choice at all, when mom had decided something, i had to do as she said and now she wanted to meet HeeChul, well my sister wanted to meet him aswell and of course dad wasnt home as always.

My cell was on my table so a grabbed it as soon as my mom and sister had left my room, and i have to admit i really hesitated to text HeeChul but i had to, i really had to invite him for dinner with my mom... arh AND my sister.

 

''Yo HeeChul oppa.

I wondered if you would be interested in dinner..

this weekend, if you dont have practice

- Ha Neul''

 

Done, i sent the message and soon he answered.

 

''Yo <3

Of course !!

It'd be a pleasure!''

 

Okay, now there were no turning back, I had to introduce HeeChul to my family... TO MY MOM !!

I looked down and noticed an unreaden text and i got really surprised when i saw it was from MinWoo !!

 

''Ha Neul..

I know you're dating HeeChul now.

And i have to say im not completely happy about it..

You're my best friend and HeeChul is a great guy.. but..

I just dont think you'll be happy with him.. I know you too well..

And i saw you're expression on the festival..

- Please Ha Neul take care okay !''

 

What was that.. MinWoo texted me to tell me he didnt really approved HeeChul and i, but he wouldnt do anything since it was my choice.. Why the hell did he do that ?

Now i got curious about HeeChul and MinWoos secret conversation from the festival, now i wanted to know everything.. this thing annoyed me and why didnt he mention that Sae-Jun had invited him out ?

Or maybe she didnt ask him yet? - I have no idea of where im standing right now...