Special

Forbidden Love

Annyeong readers (:

Sorry i havent updated in a while

I've been busy with my exams (more or less xD)

Anyways, i'll try to update more often - i promise !

So enjoy the chapter <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I was stunned, MinWoo seemed so shocked now i was sure HeeChul never ever had mentioned his feelings for me to anyone.

Specially not the guys from the group, MinWoo had no idea at all; what should i do now ?

 

''Ha Neul'' HeeChul mumbled and turned to me after he had heard MinWoos words ''so your answer is really yes?''

''HeeChul oppa'' i mumbled and looked down.

''AHH CONGRATULATIONS TO YA' BOTH!'' Sae-Jun shouted and ran to hug me.

As soon as she hugged me she whispered in my ear ''So MinWoo can finally be mine'' she pulled back and smirked.

 

To be honest she was right, even if i agreed to be HeeChuls my heart was still beating for MinWoo whom i couldnt get at all now, no matter how much i thought about it it seemed like i had no chance at all anymore.

From now on, i could only look at him from a distance.

 

''Ah Ha Neul, you made me so happy, i didnt know you had arranged this as a surprise'' HeeChul smiled and lay and arm around me

''Ah-ahha.. W-Well, MinWoo oppa just.. spoiled my surprise'' i mumbled as i blushed

''.. I'm so sorry bout' that Ha Neul'' MinWoo excused in a harsh tone, he was upset i guess

 

The silence was awkward and i didnt know what to do though i really wanted to say something.

Say i really wanted to be MinWoos girlfriend, but then i'd hurt HeeChul which i didnt wanted. The fact was i wasnt happy at all and even if this was a festival and everyone seemed so happy chitchatting and laughing, i was the only one who wasnt happy, MinWoo looked like someone that didnt care at all - i wonder if he really dont care.

 

''Yo, HeeChul can we talk for a moment'' MinWoo suddenly asked

''Sure'' HeeChul smiled and stod up.

 

Sae-Jun and I was watching them leave and then she turned to me and smiled, smiled the same smile as when we met.

 

''Ahh, i have to admit i thought you liked MinWoo oppa'' she chuckled ''I didnt expect you really was in love with HeeChul oppa''

''hahahaaa~ sorry for not telling you'' i tried to sound confident and calm but my laughter was shaky and made me look nervous

''Ha Neul, you're MinWoo oppas best friend, so i want to ask you something and it might seem like a big surprise i ask you'' Sae-Jun said and she really looked serious.

''W-What is it?'' I asked

''Is it okay if i date MinWoo from today, im going to ask him out'' Sae-Jun was deadly serious and didnt sound mean at all she looked more anxious

I hesitaded with my answer, but what could i do, i had to give her my permission ''s-sure.. go ahead'' i mumbled.

''ahh, thank you so much, you're not as bad as i thought!'' Sae-Jun smiled brightly.

 

It was already late and when MinWoo and HeeChul came back the atmosphere was tense and we dicided to split up and go home, though HeeChul didnt really say much.

It made my feel awkward normally HeeChul talked alot, but he seemed more or less uneasy.

 

''What did you and MinWoo oppa talk about?'' i asked

''Hmm nothing special'' HeeChul answered

''Ahh i see, you dont wanna tell me'' I said and tried to smile though i failed.

 

HeeChul took a deep breath and turn to face me when we reached my house

 

''Ha Neul'' he said and grabbed my waist

''W-What?'' i said surprised as i turned to face him

''Remember you're my girl now'' he took another shaked breath ''I have no intention of letting you go.. No matter what''

I giggled as if i didnt get what he sai at all, i really want to know what he and MinWoo talked about.

''I know you're very special to MinWoo, but i wont let you go now, okay'' he looked anxious ''I love you''

 

Special to MinWoo well yeah we were best friends, but why did HeeChul look so uneasy, it was like i couldnt reconigze him at all, i was curious but i couldnt ask, i couldnt say a single word.

Besides what should i do with Sae-Jun asking MinWoo out... My world as i knew it was about to fall apart.