Concert

Forbidden Love

''Ha Neul, it's almost time'' My sister shouted and i hurried our of the bad and grabbed a towel.

''I'll be there in few minutes!'' i hurried to shout back.

 

It was saturday already, and it was the day for MinWoo and the others concert. I was nervous i was going to be really girly a totally different person than normal.

I wonder if he'll get shocked?

 

I hurried to put and my bra and hotpants and then i turned to face the blue dress on the chair beside the sink. I grabbed it and sighed, this was so weird i dont even remember how it turned out like this, my world was turned upside down because of my love for MinWoo.

 

''GIRL HURRY UP !'' my sister knocked on the door, she sounded angry, though she was only stressed, she was going to drive me to the concert.

''Geez unnie, im ready now !'' i opened the door to face my sister, her eyes was wide open and she glanced at me as if she didnt know me at all.

''you're so beautiful Ha Neul! - MinWoo wouldnt reconigze you in this dress and with that hair'' she chuckled and hugged me, she looked proud of me somehow, i wonder why?

 

Soon we arrived to the place where they were going to held the concert, and i just walked in and looked around, here was alot of people already, i felt i was squeezed against the wall, it was a creepy feeling. besides i didnt know anyone here.

suddenly a voice called me from behind.

 

''AH ! - it's Ha Neul''

at first i didnt reconigze the voice, but when i turned around i saw TaeHeon smiling

''oh, it's you TaeHeon'' i mumbled and tried to smile ''where's MinWoo oppa and the others?'' i asked

''MinWoo? ah, hes backstage with the others, i came to get some fresh air and then i saw you'' he smiled again

 

He went all silent why he gæanced at me and scratched his head, how the hell did he reconigze me in the outfit, i didnt even reconigze myself!

 

''You look really pretty in that dress Ha Neul, you can really se how feminine you really are'' he said and chuckled, and i couldnt help it but blush.

''HUSH YOU!'' i shouted and almost hit his shoulder, but then he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

''let's go see the others'' he said and then he pushed me through the human crowd.

 

People was staring, and shouting i could tell some of them knew TaeHeon, he seemed to ignore them but nodded from time to time when we passed someone he knew.

Then we reached the backstage door, wow i had to go backstage with the others AMAZING.

When we entered everyone turned silent and looked at TaeHeon and i.

 

''Who's that o.o'' HyungShik shouted and stared at me with wide open eyes, he didnt reconigze me at all

''Can't yoiu see who it is?'' TaeHeon laughed and push me in and closed the door behind us

''EH HA NEUL!?'' MinWoo suddenly shouted and then everyone went silent again.

 

DongJun stepped towards me and tilled his head curiously, then he grabbed my arm and turned me around he looked surprised.

 

''Noona? is ot really you?'' he mumbled and stepped back again.

''of course it's me you silly-head'' i shouted and poked his forehead

''Haha, yeah it's definately Ha Neul'' MinWoo and HeeChul said at once while the highfived eachother and laughed

 

It was nice, they all seemed so happy and excited, i was smiling i felt i was special to MinWoo since he wanted me backstage, but then something really strange happened and i gasped in shock - JunYoung stood in the door talking with a really pretty girl.

She had long light brown curly hair and a round face with redish cheeks, i nice pink top and a light blue skirt no scar on her legs at all, she was a beauty a really perfect girl, cut smile nice body and pretty eyes - way more girly than me.

 

''Oh there you are'' MinWoo shouted and grabbed the girls arm ''Ha Neul, i want to introduce you to Yang Sae-Jun'' he said smiling

this girl was Sae-Jun, the girl i've been thinking about with MinWoo, she was real and she was standing right in front og me smiling like nothing was wrong.

''S-so.. you're Sae-Jun, im... Ha Neul'' i mimbled and tried to smile as i greeted her. It was awkward and my throat was all dry i couldnt say more.

''You're our special guests'' HeeChul said ''Then none of you have to be alone during the concert''

''Yeah, try to be friends, okay'' MinWoo said and glanced at me and then he turned to Sae-Jun.. i wanted to cry, i didnt wish for this, i definately didnt wish for this at all!

 

Suddenly the manager appeared in the door ''okay boys, are you ready?'' he asked and looked around, all the boys shouted and laughed, finally they had to go on stage and dance, oh yeah and sing of course.

They left Sae-Jun and i in the backstage room, she didnt say much she didnt even look at me and of course i was to nervous to speak to her at all.

Then the human crowd started shouting and clapping, so much noise geez they all gone wild when the guys entered the stages and even Sae-Jun went to go stand beside the stair to the stage. Could she relly be MinWoos girlfriend ?

 

''Ne.. Sae-Jun...'' i mumbled and she turned to me

''what is it ?'' she tilled her head smiling - she looked really cute

''What is your relationship with MinWoo oppa ?'' i asked and looked a little down, she didnt notice my tone at all

''our relationship?'' she asked ''well, we have a thing thats for sure'' she chickled and blushed

 

A thing, they had a thing.. i couldnt believe it, i felt my heart was jumping out of my chest and saw someone step on it, i suddenly felt anxious and tired i wanted to go home so bad.

 

''what about you Ha Neul ?'' she asked curious

''Me'' i looked at her surprised and tried to smile ''we're just childhood friends'' i twisted my face, just childhood friends.. i was so mad

''Childhood friends?'' she looked at me with a weird expression ''how nice!'' she smiled and looked at the stage again

 

I could hear MinWoo sing and everyone clapped and shouted, all seemed to enjoy the concert except of me, Sae-Jun seemed to be such a nice and sweet girl, not violent and tomboyish like me, she was more like my opposide.

MinWoo looked so mature and cool while he danced on the stage, and i totally forgot about my plan, i had to do something fast.. but what ? - i couldnt focus and Sae-Jun didnt make it any easier, HOD MinWoo i want you to see only me so bad.

Finally when the concert was done and the guys came back all sparklig in sweat and some of them left their shirts on the stage, they all looked quite good, i have to admit that, HeeChul was one of them who left the shirt - he was my targed.

 

''Finally, it was amazing!'' DongJun shouted happy

''Yeah let's celebrate it'' HeeChul suggested with a smile

''how ?'' MinWoo asked

''THE KISSING GAME'' TaeHeon shouted and grinned

 

the.. kissing game?

what was that.. i didnt know this game