Step 4. Girlishness

Forbidden Love

I was surprised that MinWoo reacted as he did when i said i had someone i liked.

He acted all brother like, as if i was the beloved littlesister who never ever had a boyfrined, but he's not my brother nor did i ever had a boyfriend before.. its strange, this whole thing is strange.

I figured love drives people to do weird things.

 

Somehow i felt my step plan worked, well by seeing MinWoos reaction i thought so but of course i didnt know at all.

 

The paper lap on my bed with the steps on was laying in my bed and i glanced at it many times, i was desperate, i've known MinWoo for ages but i never ever felt like this before, i wonder if i can make him feel the same.. but this girl Sae-Jun... what is her relationship with him, i really want to know.. which kind of person is she?

Step 3 was jealousy, i bet it'll work better if i add something as step 4 there somehow could connect with step 3 but what ?

 

It knocked on my doore.

''Hey, Ha Neul i need you to tell me what you think about this new dress'' my sister shouted before she opened the door.

''Dress, what dress?'' i asked and sighed, i hated this, i really hated skirts and dresses.

''Duuh, the dress mom and i bought yesterday'' she leaned against the wall glancing at me ''you promised me you'd see it'' she mumbled pouty

''Aye, let me see it then'' i said in an annoyed voice almost pissed. Then i jumped out from my bed at headed to her room.

 

Her room was bigger than mine, and way more colorful and clean, nu dust anywhere. Light blue curtains and the wall was white. Gah even her bed was larger than mine, in my bed you had to lay close not to fall out.. Hmm i'd like to do that with MinWoo.

I shoke my head when i realised i was thinking about MinWoo again, i didnt want to think about him all the time.

 

''Ha Neul are you even listening'' my sister said in a sharp voice as she grabbed the dress

''huh?'' i looked at her surprised ''of course i am!'' i hurried to respond

''Good then put it on'' she comanded and handed me the dress my eyes was wide open and i was shocked, she new i hated girly stuff, i hated it more than anything else - except school.

''You want me to try this.... tent?'' i asked and twisted my face

''Yeah, hurry up and put it on'' she said.

 

I grabbed the dress and looked sceptical at it, it was marine blue with an open back, there was a white underdress and it went down to the knees there was no sleves.

In a way it looked kind of pretty, but i wouldnt admit it for anything in the world.

I changed my clothes and headed to my sisters room wearing the dress, and when i entered she was all silent and she giggled.

 

''HA NEUL, YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN'' she shouted and smiled

''A.. woman...?'' i mumbled and she grabbed me and turned me against the mirror.

''Yeah, look at you, you look beautiful'' she chuckled and my hair. 

 

She was right, even i couldnt reconigze myself when i studied myself in the mirror, it fels so wrong i used to wear pants and shirts.. not this weird girl tent.

I wonder if MinWoo could reconigze me wearing a dress like this, I wonder what he'll think if he saw me wear it would he think i looked more girly? - I sighed. When i thought about it i looked more mature and confident in this dress, this girlishness + MinWoos jealousy, would that work out?

 

If i went to their concert wearing this dress, and flirt with one of the guys in MinWoos froub, i'd kick , and MinWoo would look differently at me right?

It was a try worth and i think i'd go for HeeChul and maybe... hmm i cant remember his name but he really looked quite handsome anyways, if i was lucky MinWoo would invite Sae-Jun aswell and then i could see what kind of person she is.

 

My heart was pounding so fast, this whole thing got me excited, and i wanted it to be weekend already, i wanted to show MinWoo that i could be a girl, that i could be mature to hat i... that i... never mind..

 

Well two days left for Saturday and i had to figure out my moves.

Just wait MinWoo, you wont ever forget this upcomming weekend.