HeartBreak

~ Prettly Liar ~

 

     When Krystal and Jessica arrive to Los Angeles. They already have their own house and things in instant..The company approve to gave them a one week vocation because their schedules will be hecthic after that..

 

     When Jessica heard "vocation" , she immediately go to krystal and say she's going out.. Krystal just nodded..she's still lonely that time...

 

 

Krystal's POV

     I wonder how's my friends there ? how's oppa ?? did he hate me now ?? Because of curiosity i try to send them messages..

 

 

TO SULLI , 

         Do you hate me now ? Sorry for being bad, that I dont tell you im leaving.. It's so hard to explain but i just forced to live here..It's night there right ?? It's morning here so im still awake and i think your going to sleep now.. I promise to send emails to you..I really love you..Saranghae..saranghae.. Im lonely Sulli..help me.!

                    

                                               

TO TAEMIN ,

          How's your day ?? Sorry for not telling you.. I cant because it's so hard and i know it may hurt all of us.. Take care Sulli for me.. Im hoping that you dont hate me.. I miss Taemin.Sulli.Minho oppa.. i miss you guys.. 

 

 

TO MINHO ,

         oppa? i know you hate me.. sorry i dont tell you cause i know if i tell you, i will not able to go.. so i keep it myself. I can't promise my pretty words that when we get old we are definitely be together.. mianhe~ and i miss oppa's jokes.. I dont have nerves to tell but, i still like oppa..Gomawo.Mianhe.  

 

================================================================

 

TAEMIN REPLY TO KRYSTAL

 

Hi Krys..! i dont have nerves to hate you.. youre still my bestfriend you know.. stop crying huh.. you will get ugly.. be strong like old days.. i know the whole story now.. Be good there and im hoping that you will back with your best talents.. If your not improve, i will hate you leaving us.!! Yeah.. Sure.. i will take care Sulli.. i will definitely not hurt her,!

 

 

SULLI REPLY TO KRYSTAL

 

I dont hate you.. im just crying all day because i missed you.. I will work hard and you too.. i love krystal and im sleepy now!

Bye~ i will wait for your emails.!!

 

 

MINHO REPLY TO KRYSTAL

 

Why did you leave ? dont you know that you almost lighten my world and now break it when you leave me here ?? Yes.. im angry and mad at you. your the first person who made me smile and insane too. you reach your dreams now.. and let's stop it.. if i wait or you wait, we will surely hurt only.. This is my last conversation to you. dont reply and lived happy there..

I wont able to say this but yes, i still like you too.. but let's stop now.. bye~ be strong. DONGSAENG.

 

================================================================

 

Krystal felt relief when she read Taemin and Sulli's reply but when she start to read minho's, she felt like dying and don't lived anymore.. She felt pain on her heart even though it's puppy love.. She cant do anything but to set him free..