Leaving ( 9-10 years )

~ Prettly Liar ~

       " one..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight " 

       " eight..seven..six..five..four..three..two..one "

 

Trainer :  Ok .! all of you are good.. that's all for today..

 

 We sat on the floor..tiredly.. all of us are so tired.. We then open our drinking bottles to feel some refeshment.. " wow , cool.. water " taemin said happily..

Lee Taemin: My schoolmate and bestfriend when trainee.. He's good and have a                                                                                                                                                   

                            secret crush on Sulli.                                                                                                                                              

Minho : Im soo hungry.. "what's your lunch ? " *grab my lunch*

Choi Minho: It's minho.. the most prank of all of us. He's always hungry and have a

                           cute cousin Sulli..

Choi Sulli: Yep.. she's cute,.. that;s why taemin likes her.. she's kinda boring 

                      sometimes cause she's on mars but  i still love her.. SHE's MY CUTE

                      GIANT BABY SULLI.!!

 

Oops.. she's not my baby !! Im younger than her.. were same age and years but she's born MARCH and im OCTOBER.. Taemin oppa is in the middle, he's is 1 year and Minho 3 years from me... by the way, sometimes i feel awkward when i saw unni flirting boys in SM but no matter what.. she's still my unni.. Joahae!!

 

- - Back to the present - -

            

       When were on lunch..  " we are having lunch on our practice room when the door open " it's unni..

 

Sulli : Unni.! Annyeong .. wanna join us ?

Jessica : No.. i came here to talk to krys. *smile*

Krystal : me ?! *i stand up*

Jessica : Yes.. You! come on. " umm.. i will borrow her for a minute guys. "

 

            I follow her and i think wee go to " Lee Sooman's Office " .. He explaines many things to us and the point of it is only

       " Go to America for training " Sica unni smile and agree but i refuse it..

 

Krystal : i dont want..im happy here.. i have bestfriends.. NO WAY !

Jessica : Youre Going.!! WE are going even if you want or not.!

Krystal : unni!!

Sooman : Hey.. i have offer.. you will train there too as a ballet.. you want to be one 

                    of those ballerina right ?

Krystal : ( i dont want to go but i want to be in ballet school )

                   Ok.. do we have there for so long ? *i asked 50/50*

Sooman : umm.. let me guess, more than 5 years. ?

Krystal : eh ?! ah.. i mean.. what ?!!!

   

              Jessica unni pull my hand and give the pen to me " just sign it " she said mad. 

Im kinda scared so i sign it.. i dont have sign  because im too young that time so i invent sign... i only wrote.. jung with a heart.. We go out to the office and looks like unni is the only one happy..

 

Jessica : good job.. unni will pack your clothes now..

Krystal : eh why so fast ?!

Jessica : I forgot.. tomorrow is already our flight. Don't be tired.!arasso ?

Krystal : Arasso..

 

              I go to my bestfriends lonely..

 

Taemin : what did you two talk ??  It look like she scold you.. you look scared..

Sulli : Lonely ?? sad ?

Minho : maybe tired ?

Krystal : i  just nodded and say " all of them "

Sulli : What's wrong ? what ?! your sick ?!

 

            I remain silent because i dont want to tell them cause im afraid that they will hate me because i sign it... im so scared,lonely that time so i feel a bit tired and excuse myself to them.. i go to our dorm and saw unni packing..

 

Krystal :  will they hate me ?? will he.. ( oops.. mistake .. AWWWW!! )

Jessica : He ?? your bestfriends ??

Krystal : yeah..

Jessica : If they are true bestfriends,.. they will understand it..! you know ?  

Krystal : should we leave with no one knows nor see ?

Jessica  : eh ? wae ?

Krystal : i dont want to see them hate me or crying or happy..!! aish..

Jessica : ok then.. maybe 5am ? our flight is 8am ..

Krystal : Ok..

             

                  I get my stationaries and write to it.. " To Sulli.minho.taemin oppa "

" Im sorry.. i dont want to make you worry or hate me.. im scared to tell you that im leaving.. i want to be with you but it's too late now.. i cant back out.. Im sorry... Good- Luck my bestfriends and dont hate me.. Please.. im scared that when im  back..all of you will hate me and it can turn me into pieces and just want to die.."

 

We leave 5am.. i leave it to our practice room.. i tape it on the big mirror so that they will notice it.. im crying. i feel like im leaving them forever so that's why me and unni leave lonely..

It's already 7:56 am and were in wait for the plane.. i so lonely that time cause i know that they already finished reading it.. The plane came and unni and i go.. As i say.. Without anyone knowing..

 

- -  With Sulli..Minho..Taemin.. - -

 

Minho : is she sick ? She's not with us today. im worrying..

Sulli : maybe sleeping ??  but it's already 7:25 Am 

Taemin : What's this ?  * looking on the mirror *

                 They all read.. " for sulli..minho..taemin oppa "

Sulli : for us ?

                Minho grab it and open.. they start reading when sulli's tear came down. Taemin as her lover, comfort her.. but minho is not.. he's angry..

 

Minho : why did she not tell us ?! * one tear down *

Sulli : i dont know.. my mind went black..!! *crying like baby*

Taemin : will we see her again ?? *sobbing*

Minho : liar.. she li---

Sulli : Liar ?? She's just afraid to tell us.. * protecting krystal *

Minho : She's liar !! if she care for us .. she will definitely tell it..!!

Taemin : Stop it... all we have to do is to focus..

                   Im sure that she will go back.. im sure..

Minho : I dont want her anymore when she go back..

Sulli : How bad !! don't you know that maybe she's suffering too ??

 

All the 3 of them are fighting till they make their words :

 

Sulli : I will be her bestfriend.. there's a reason why she didn't tell it.. no matter what

           She's still my krys.!!

Taemin : me too..!!                                                                                                                                    

Minho : i will too. but not that friend anymore.. i think close friend is ok for her..                                                                                            

               a  liar one..