I am.. The Jung Krystal...

~ Prettly Liar ~

 

            As the years past.. She felt herself growing up and still communicating with her bff's execpt Minho... Till now.. She can extremely feel the last txt message from him who made her die in a minute...

 

Now.. She turn 16 and almost done so many things but only on her mind is to be with minho...

 

She doe her 6 years training now and preparing to back to korea because she need to debut now.. She's really scared to go back now cause of many things..She's scared for some reason and when you mention to her " go back to korea " she feel really scared.

 

This time.. she only the one who is going back to korea because her sister leave earlier than her..She's so nervous and dont know what to do, She buy lot's of things for Sulli and Tamin..

She buy for minho too but too afraid to give it to him..

 

 

- - Korea's International Airlines - -

 

She's almost here in korea and saw her bautiful motherland once again.. she feel a bit nervouse and when she's going down to plane, she drop her wallet..

 

" Excuse me.. you drop your bag " someone talk to her in english speaking..

" Oh.. sorry.. thank you..! Are you korean ? " She reply in english speaking too..

" OH.. yeah i can speak. im amber .. annyeong. "

" oh.. im krystal.. i gotta go now.. im in hurry.. thanks again"

 

She get her baggages and wait for her sister.. after a minute.. her sister arrived..

 

Jessica : Do you enjoy your trip ? *putting her bags on her car*

Krystal: of course i miss soeul a lot.*get in the car*

 

Jessica start to drove the car and like old days.  theyre still living on their old dorm.. Krystal just put down her bags and they go to sm building and she's holding her gifts for them..

 

They go to Sooman's office to have a meeting and after that she leave them there.. She's walking alone in the hallway's hoping to see Sulli..

 

Krystal : It's bigger now and modern too..

 

Looking around and carrying her gifts.. Someone's sweet voice call her....

 

________________________________________________________________