Best Friends

Dream Girl

 

Girls squealed by his sight, and I heard whispers of him being hot and y. I stared at him longer, 'Oh my god, that is Luhan!' I squealed in my head like the girls in the class room.

 

Just than Luhan turned to me, his eyes widened also. He sent me a smile and I smiled back, stupidly. "Okay class, settle down. Meet our new student from China, Lu Han." the teacher introduced him to us.

 

"Pick a seat". Luhan quickly dashed to an empty seat beside me.

 

Author's POV

 

What Eunmi didn't know was Taemin was watching you and Luhan carefully. Luhan tutored you to speak Chinese once when you lived in China, his family let your family live with them before moving to Seoul.

 

"Is that you Luhan?!?!" you said as he took a seat from you. Students noticed your interation with Luhan and were disgusted, but were Jealous to hear you speak Chinese to him.

 

"Yeeeeeeeeeesss! Is that you Bai Chan?[Means Pure Snow]" Luhan smiled, "Yah, that's my Chinese name" you sticked your tongue out. "Why are you wearing such weird clothes?" Luhan eyed you up and down. 

 

"I'm an undercover cop" you lied, he laughed, "Seriously". "Okay, well I like this guy-", "What? You don't like me?" Luhan pouted.

 

"That was long ago." you said rolling your eyes, "Well if you like him then why don't you show some skin?" Luhan winked, "I've seen you half before".

 

"Ayyy" you said laughing. "You think seeing me in a bathing suit at age 5 counts?" you scoffed. "Well I missed you." you smiled. "I missed you too. I wish I can give you hug, but that would be PDA" you guys both laughed.

 

"Quiet new kid" the teacher said, "Mianhe" Luhan said.

 

Your POV

 

Class went by nicely. Luhan was like my body gaurd whenever people slapped foul words at me. But one thing I knew was Luhan was getting too popular and I don't want anyone to take my only friend away.