Dream Girl

Dream Girl

Eunmi's POV

After washing up I changed into my comfortable self clothes which was a white skirt with a yellow sweater, I yawned through the channels filled with commercials.

Might as well buy something to eat, I thought as I turned off the T.V. I walked out wearing flip flops and made it to the nearest convinient store, "Annyeong" I said to the ajumma.

"Eunmi is that you? Waa! You look so beautiful with out your glasses!" She said with her eyes so big it almost popped out, I chuckled, "Gomowa" I smiled sweetly to her and went inside the isle. 

Ramen or Ramen? I chuckled as I couldn't make my mind up for which flavor I wanted to buy.  Just then I noticed someone in the same isle as me, I turned to see who it was and just my luck Taemin.

I shouldn't be here! He shouldn't see me, I panicked. I quickly grabbed my stuff and purchased them. I walked out of the store just in time before Taemin saw me.

Phew, after running home I set the stuff in the cabnets I took a quick shower. I began to cook my ramen and make a smoothie at the same time.

After having dinner I flipped through the channel, nothing.

---

I woke up the next morning lonely and bored. I changed into white shorts with a pink flowy tank top. Buzz Buzz, my phone rang.

I picked it up:

"Hey Eunmi!!!" said Siwan from the other line, "Oh annyeon!" I said back, "Wanna hang? I'm boredzzzz" he said. "Deff! Lets meet at our favorite mall in 5 minutes!" I said cheerfully.

"Kay see ya cuz." he ended the call.

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and went to the bus. The bus came just in time, I walked in and arrived to the mall in no time.

I entered the mall and went to Siwan's favorite ice cream shop, and there I saw Siwan, my cousin.

tumblr_lep2qd4seg1qbifqyo1_500255b1255d.

"Omo! Eunmi I haven't seen you in ages! Whats up and how's college?" he hugged me, "It's good and I missed you too! Where have you been? Last time I heard you were modeling for Calven Klein" I laughed.

"Jincha? I wish" he said, "So you didn't?", "Of course not, I studied in the states, I didn't tell my parent's cause then they would flip". "Ohh." I said.

"Well lets gets some ice cream!" he pulled me. Me and siwan both got vanilla ice cream, our favorite flavor a lot of people think that we are couples, but to both of us, we think were twins.

After having our ice cream we shopped around many places, "Oh Eunmi lets go in here! I wanted to buy something in there really bad but I didn't have the time since studying abroad!" he pulled me into a store.

I just looked around while Siwan was looking for clothes, just then my eyes landed on a familiar figure, Minho? I thought. Oh no, maybe Taemin's here?

"Oppa pali!" I whispered, "Ani, wait." he said still looking through. 

---

Short update, enjoy! Also check out my other fanfiction with you and Sehun!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/375474/naughty-girl-engaged-to-a-shy-boy-romance-you-sehun