The Worst First Impression

Dream Girl

Author's POV

This morning you accidently over slept. "Aish" you said looking at the clock, "I'm late!" you squealed and jumped out of bed. 

You quickly changed your sleeping clothes to your nerdy clothes, then you brushed your teeth and combed your hair then braided it. 

Your hair was down to your belly button as you finished braiding your hair, then you put on your glasses. "Done!" you smiled at yourself in the mirror then went to grab your books and walked out the door.

You chased after the bus as you were late, you finally made it to school.

Ring Ring!

"Oh no" you mumbled as you ran to the gate, "Just in time" you smiled as you made it, you turned around to see a figure.

Taemin. Is he late too? you tilted her head. Just then he jumped over the gate and landed on the floor smoothly.

He turned to face you and flashed a smirk. There was no doubt you were swooned by his smile. Oh stop it Eunmi, besides theres no way he would like me. You thought as you turned back around to walk to the door.

You were always selfconcious, but at the same time you knew you were very beautiful. You would always think Taemin would never like you. Even be your friend.

You qickly walked into her class just in time. It was the beginning of a new semester and you made it just in time. You decided to sit all the way in the back where you would be oblivious to the students.

When you made her walk to the seat she heard students call you bad names like loser and nerd. You just sighed and sat on your seat.

You looked up from your seat to see Taemin entering your classroom, he has the same class as me? your face lit up a bit. He quickly smiled at his fangirls and found a seat in the middle of the class.

A few seconds later the teacher came in. "Okay class I will be taking role, my name is Mr. Siwon, say here when I call your name" he said.

After the few 10 names were called he finally said Taemin's name, you perked up hearing Taemin's name, "Here" he said with his beautiful voice.

After his name was called he said your name, is this fate? Nahh, she chuckled at her thought. "Kim Eunmi?" Mr Siwon repeated.

"Ah here!" you finally snapped out of your thought. The class laughed while Taemin just turned around to make eye contact with you.

You quickly fixed your gaze on your hands, from the side view Taemin was chuckling at your reaction. Aish, how embarrassing, you thought.

Class went by slowly, you couldn't keep your eyes off of Taemin, by the 100th time you looked at him the bell finally rang.

"Class dismiss" Mr. Siwon said. All the students got up and gathered there things. You secretly glanced at Taemin to see him packing up and at the same time flirting with a girl.

You sighed as you grabbed your stuff.

You finally left the class room and made it to the lunch area. You sat by yourself at a round table with your lunch box. From afar you noticed Taemin and his gang chatting and laughing.

"Must be fun having friends..." you mumbled, you looked down at your food, home made sushi and kimchi. You slowly ate your lunch while reading a book.

"Look its the nerd" a girl passed by your table with a bunch of laughter passing by you. You just munched away ignoring them.

After finishing eating you got up and threw your trash away, just as you turned around you bumped into Taemin and his lunch.

His bananna milk and bread spilled on you, you gasped while everyone in the cafeteria laughed at the scene. "Mianhe!" he said sincerley.

You held your tears and cleared your thoat, "Its fine" you said walking around him. He watched you as you walked away.

From the side view you can see Boa the queenka of the school giggling at you. You decided to skip your last class as you had to change your clothes or else you would smell like bananna milk.

You felt a tear fall from your cheek as you entered your house. Thank goodness it was a Friday.

---

Short update! Please enjoy ^_^