A Love Like This

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 14. A Love Like This

 

“Oh… my… God…” Taeyeon softly mumbled as he stood frozen upon entering their kitchen.

 

The two are now back in their apartment. Though they both wanted to stay longer at the forest resort, Taeyeon still have a class in the afternoon so they’ve decided to drive back to Seoul right after they had their brunch.

 

“Taetae, go change your clo---“ Tiffany tapped his lower back and continued walking inside the kitchen to get herself a glass of water but was cut off by what she sees in front of them.

“YAH!!! Kwon Yuri! Jung Jessica!!!” she yelled and glared at the couple who were making out and both half in the kitchen counter, startling them and bringing Taeyeon back to his senses.

 

Jessica blushed madly as she fixed herself and put her shirt back on while Yuri awkwardly laughed, avoiding Tiffany’s glare. Afraid that his cousin might kill the living daylights out of him for doing inapproriate things in the kitchen, Yuri gave Taeyeon his puppy eyes to calm Tiffany down. Taeyeon smirked at him before he playfully shook his head in disagreement of what they had just done in their kitchen, but nonetheless helped them out.

 

“Aigoo~ baby, aren’t they sweet? They’ve finally figure out a way to make up~~” Taeyeon cooed and hugged Tiffany from behind, smirking at Yuri and Jessica before giving Tiffany a soft peck on the cheek that somehow cooled Tiffany down.

 

“You two! We need to talk. Living room. Now!” Tiffany said coldly before shoving Taeyeon’s hands from her and pulled the guy towards the living room, causing Yuri to nervously gulp as he put his polo shirt back on while Jessica just coolly followed the two.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Yuri and Jessica explained everything to Tiffany and Taeyeon, from the day Yuri saw Jessica kissing her ex-boyfriend until yesterday on how they managed to make up. They have been in a relationship for four years and it wasn’t the first time that they had a fight but it was the first about kissing a former lover.

 

It was a wrong act for Jessica and she knew it as she is really sorry for what she had done. Yuri, on the other hand, was defintely hurt and mad about the incident but after about two weeks of ignoring and resisting each other, the two finally talked it out. Being in a relationship for four years really does help the couple in fixing their problem. Aside from the love that they had, they had already built the trust towards each other that is hard to break with just one mistake.

 

Jessica reassured Yuri that she really doesn’t have any feelings towards her former boyfriend and promised him that she wouldn’t do same mistake again, nor see or even talk to him. Yuri had never seen Jessica in that vulnerable state when she was asking for his forgiveness and it breaks his heart to see his girlfriend like that. He didn’t think twice and forgave Jessica but told her that it would take him some time to forget about it or maybe, not at all. However, Yuri loves Jessica so much that he can’t afford to lose her. He accepted everything about her and was very glad that they are back together.

 

“I’m really glad that you two had finally patched things up!” Taeyeon beamed a warm smile at the two after listening on how the two made up yesterday.

“Yeah! But I think I wouldn’t mind if it happens again… making up after the fight is the best~~” Yuri joked around with a erted grin on his face but soon replaced by a frown as he whimpered in pain from getting a smack on his head from Jessica, earning soft giggles from Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Since the two are already back together, Yuri drove Jessica back to his former apartment and helped Jessica pack her things. They were both surprised to see that the new couple was nowhere to be found in the penthouse when they arrived so they both decided to wait a little longer for them to explain everything and thank them for letting Jessica stay with them. However, since Yuri missed Jessica so much, he can’t help but to wrap his arms around her while she was busy preparing some snacks for them in the kitchen, and ended up in making out that almost lead to another ‘make up ’ if not because of the sudden arrival of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“By the way, where were both of you?” Jessica asked the two, remembering that the two didn’t come home yesterday and they also didn’t see them earlier upon arriving in the penthouse.

“Oh, her photoshoot ended up late so we decided to just sleep over in the resort. Didn’t we send you a message about that?” Taeyeon tilts his head as he curiously stared at Jessica.

 

Jessica stared at Taeyeon and Tiffany with a bewildered expression at first but after a few seconds, her face turned bright red and immediately lowered her head to avoid the couple’s eyes. Yuri chuckled upon seeing his shy girlfriend and it didn’t take too long for Taeyeon and Tiffany to realize what’s going on.

 

“Aigoo~~ you don’t have to answer me, Jess.” Taeyeon giggled and wink at her when their eyes met.

 

The two couples chatted for a few more minutes until Tiffany had to remind the two guys that they both have classes to teach to, earning groans from the two disappointed boys. Taeyeon hurriedly changed his clothes and since they’re almost late, they just used Yuri’s car going to the University. Besides, the two girls told them that they’ll go shop together since Tiffany was allowed not to come to office for the day and Jessica decided to just get a day off to hang out with her best friend.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany turned around to look for the person who just called her name. She was greeted by a familiar face smiling at her and it didn’t take her long to recognize who it is. She brightly smiled at her before bowing to politely greet her boyfriend’s older sister.

 

“Aigoo~ Tiffany, no need to bow… you are my little sister now so no need to be so formal!” Hyoyeon chuckled before giving her a warm sisterly hug.

“Okay, unnie. Uhm, are you shopping alone?” Tiffany asked, glancing on the two shopping bags on Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Well… yeah, because my idiot little brother has work right now and couldn’t come with me… and his girlfriend to shop… but now that I see you here, let’s just shop together!” she happily exclaimed, showing off her own version of her goofy grin, making Tiffany to giggle at her.

“Sounds fun, unnie! Oh, I came here with my best friend… she just went to the restro---“ she was cut of by Jessica’s loud scream as the girl runs towards their direction and hugged Hyoyeon, surprising Tiffany and making Hyoyeon to laugh at Jessica’s rare aegyo.

 

“Omo! Unnie~~~ since when did you arrive here? I would really smack that dork’s head for not telling me that you’re here!”

“I just arrived here yesterday, Jess! And I don’t think Tiffany will allow you to hit her boyfriend.” She chuckled while glancing at Tiffany, who is surprised that the two know each other.

 

Seeing the confused look on Tiffany’s face, Hyoyeon and Jessica explained how they knew each other while dragging her to every botique in the mall.

 

Hyoyeon was just three years older than Taeyeon and being the latter’s closest girl friend, Jessica had the chance to meet Hyoyeon when the girl visited her younger brother during his stay in Seoul back in high school. Hyoyeon is an easy-going person and she considers Taeyeon’s friends as her friends as well, making Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung to get along with her comfortably.

 

The three girls enjoyed their time together, shopping and talking about anything under the sun but mostly about their boyfriends and husband on Hyoyeon’s case. Tiffany and Jessica showed how excited they are for Hyoyeon’s baby and both expressed their fondness of having their own as well, ending up in an endless teasing of the older girls to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany became instantly comfortable with Hyoyeon that she blurted out of wanting to have kids with Taeyeon, completely forgetting that the older girl is her boyfriend’s sister and they had previously talked about it over the phone yesterday. She felt embarassed and pleaded them not to tell Taeyeon about it, amusing the both Hyoyeon and Jessica but nevertheless promised her that they won’t.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Girls, I really had fun shopping with you today! Let’s meet again next time before I go back to New York, okay?”

“Sure, unnie!”

 

The three girls are inside an exclusive restaurant while waiting for Yuri and Taeyeon. Hyoyeon asked the two, more of demanded them, to have dinner with her and informed them that she’s with their girlfriends. Luckily, both of them only had one class so they hurriedly went to the said restaurant right after their classes were finished. Hyoyeon wanted to see Sooyoung and Sunny as well but unfortunately, the two already agreed to have dinner with Sunny’s parents.

 

“Nuna!!!”

 

Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica snapped their heads and saw Yuri with a wide grin on his face approaching them. He kissed his girlfriend first before giving a friendly hug to Hyoyeon and pinching Tiffany on her cheek. He sat beside Jessica and as soon as his bum touches the chair, the girls asked Taeyeon’s whereabouts.

 

“Oh, he got caught up with his childhood friend…. err… Victoria? Yeah, right. We bumped into her in the car park so we had a little chitchat. I didn’t know that he’s friends with her, she’s pretty hot and y in person!” Yuri grinned, purposely teasing his cousin whose mood already dropped upon hearing the girl’s name.

 

Though Taeyeon already explained his relationship with Victoria, she still can’t help but to be jealous with her. Besides, she’s still not used on hearing or seeing Taeyeon close to her since they just only met once and knowing that aside from being Taeyeon’s childhood friend, she is also Yoona’s bestfriend and cousin and it just added up to her insecurities.

 

Seeing the sudden mood change on Tiffany’s face, Hyoyeon and Jessica glared at Yuri as Jessica elbowed him for being so insensitive. Their attention was then shifted to Taeyeon who cheerfully greeted them with Victoria trailing behind. Since everyone already knew each other, there’s no need for introduction. They casually greeted each other, except for Tiffany who is still awkward with Victoria.

 

The dinner went really well. It was like a small gathering of old friends and their table was full of laughters, occasionally someone asking Victoria to have a picture with them. There was also an American couple who recognized Taeyeon and asked him for a memento. They told him that they missed seeing him on Broadway and hoped that he’ll go back performing on stage but Taeyeon politely informed them that he’s doing great with his current lifestyle now and might not go back in performing.

 

===========================================================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter